Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This virus proves that western women would rather let their family members drown in their own blood than miss one party

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
IncelTear bullying, murdering, cowards won't dare touch this. It's been proven that over 85% of Covid 19 infections have occurred DURING the lockdown in the US and UK, multiple times more than less degenerate countries, sometimes tens of times more in some cases. Let that sink in. That is NOTHING to do with Government measures and responses regardless of how poor or effective they are. It is to do with huge amounts of whores, cucks and cunts ignoring and breaking the lockdown laws because they cannot resist not having a 'social life' for longer than 5 minutes. And of course the governments can't mention this reality otherwise they'll get downvoted at the polls to Oblivion like a fact based post on an Incel hating subreddit so it goes unspoken.

Not sucking a cock for one weekend is FAR too much to ask of a western women in 2020, let alone for 3 months or more which is effectively what would be needed to minimise the virus like other countries have done. If the vast majority of people had stayed indoors then the virus COULD NOT have spread the way it has in these countries. It is that simple. You cannot literally lock down any country due to the huge discrepancy between the numbers in the police force/army compared to the general population but you SHOULD be able to trust people to have the common sense not to spread it by acting stupid.

There's a problem with that plan though...these countries are filled with the most braindead, selfish, hateful, vindictive things the world has ever known...WOMEN

But of course the natural coward reaction is to act like "muh guvernment" are the ones who are wholly at fault for the whole thing like Donald Trump and Boris Johnson are creating this virus in their bathtubs and distributing it in the water supply :lul:

The reason for this rant??? - an elderly family member of a close friend has just been infected by the virus in a care home where they have been staying by a 23 year old female 'carer' who SHOULD NOT have been in work because she has been having symptoms for the last few days and has just tested positive for it and admitted she went to a 'social distanced' garden birthday party where she may have contracted it the weekend before. No worries though she will likely be fine but the man in question has very slim chances with the underlying conditions he has and it's likely going to be the same for most of the residents at the home.

Remember it is not incels that are causing this virus to spread and kill and you have nothing to be ashamed of besides venting and using harsh language on a fucking internet forum. It is degenerates and whores that are the biggest danger. But then we are expecting common sense from a species that takes their own newborn to a night club and suffocates them to death rather than missing one night of sucking dick:-

Last edited:
“My family may fall fatally ill and it will be all my fault but I CANNOT miss Chads party, if I dress slutty enough he might fuck me first, teehee!”

True. Normies think it is a human right to go and fuck, have parties, go shopping, eat out, etc. Even if it puts the lives of others at risk.

But bafflingly they don't consider sex a human right. Even though they are proving it's hard to go without it. Fuck normies

most people won't even wash their hands

expecting them to obey a lockdown or be hygienic is kinda silly

Yes , very true

Reopen everything. Equal rights for everyone. Librarians and bankers should be expected to show up for work the same as laborers.

most people won't even wash their hands

expecting them to obey a lockdown or be hygienic is kinda silly
Jfl most people don’t even throw out their gloves they just throw them on the ground

If her infected victim dies she should go to prison for murder over it (negligent homicide if you want to get technical about it) but we all know THAT will never happen.

Why?

Answer: Pussy pass.

And then foids mourn on social media when grandpha dies to get some attention

I hope she becomes roadkill for that OP.

Poor grandpacel

never began for him

“My family may fall fatally ill and it will be all my fault but I CANNOT miss Chads party, if I dress slutty enough he might fuck me first, teehee!”