Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This was made in 2013 and we already have all of this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

The only thing I can't agree on is the clothes part.
Credit to @Irredeemable for the image.

didnt read but whatevers in there was around back in 2013 too

Do you feel 2020 is more a continuation of how thing were in 2013 and even culturally things haven't changed that much?

Do you feel 2020 is more a continuation of how thing were in 2013 and even culturally things haven't changed that much?
It's worse now if that's what you mean. Personally I'm tired of trying to talk to people about anything.

It's worse now if that's what you mean. Personally I'm tired of trying to talk to people about anything.
All copes are falling away but if not for the riots, WW3 and North Korea scare and covid things would have been better now than in 2013 economically ded srs
2019 was way more of an optimistic year than 2013 was tbh

The early 2010s were extremely dystopic at least in the US.

He pretty much nailed it, but he couldn't have predicted Covid coming along and accelerating the decline like it has.

The good news is the Oculus Quest is amazing.

virtual_reality-2.jpg

He pretty much nailed it, but he couldn't have predicted Covid coming along and accelerating the decline like it has.
There was some speculation about it at think thanks and talks by Bill Gates but very few people predicted the Covid pandemic would come about in 2020.

The good news is the Oculus Quest is amazing.

virtual_reality-2.jpg
Virtual reality still has a ways to go but the physics based melee games are a good start ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back