Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This was my experience in school and high school (WARNING: EXTREME ER FUEL)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I went to two different schools for elementary & middle school (up to 15yo in my country) and high school (16-18yo).

I'm legit putting myself at a doxxxing risk for sharing this, but I feel it's worth it, both to vent and because many incels may relate. Also, tbf there's an extremely small chance that anyone involved will read this, if they even remember.

Ok so basically, at elementary school, I was bullied for my height since like 10 years old or even less. Not only because of my height but because I was insecure as fuck. My own parents bullied me at home all my life, while other people had good parents and healthy childhoods, so I was the obvious target in the class. Some teachers despised me too, because they didn't understand why I was so insecure and didn't relate to me, but did relate to my bullies who were the "cool kids", and it showed. Some were very blatant about how they despised me, pretended not to notice me crying etc.

My approach to this was to just turbocope. Vidya, books... were my biggest copes, and when I wasnt doing it, I was thinking about it to evade myself. I also kept quiet and just took all the shit they would throw at me (both parents, teachers and classmates) to avoid making it worse. At this point I was like 10 years old, so the bullying was at a "sustainable" level, the worst was yet to come.

Shit hit the fan during early middle school ages. They were the worst years of my life I'd say, though my whole life sucks. The bullying got violent, more severe... And ofc my parents didn't give a shit or used it against me (told me I was bullied for being a pussy and shit), and some teachers cared a bit tbh but didn't do much. So, like before, I just vidyacoped harder. I had no idea what to do, no support at all, no one in my life who didn't hate me, and no proper parents raising me.

At high school, it was pretty much the same except the bullying there was a little more covert. They just laughed at me, and my social skills were so bad, that at first I didn't realize. I only had one friend that didn't relate to me at all, and seemed to low key believe I deserved the bullying or something. But at least I wasn't completely alone. I was also taken to the psychologists office, where she told me to "just be yourself bro" and that's it jfl. At this point I didn't care that much anymore, never cried, and was extremely involved with vidya coping. Though sometimes they mocked me very blatantly and humiliatingly, like I'd say something awkwardly because my social skills were horrible, and a group of people would laugh at me out loud in a really demeaning way.

At some point, the bullying kinda died down because I didn't really react so didn't give them much to pick on me for, so I basically just did my thing and talked to my "friend" about my struggles socializing and with girls, and he didn't really relate but whatever. The bullying from my parents was also sort of dying down as well, because with age I got a bit higher T (not much due to the constant stress though, I'm probably low T tbh) and started fighting back a bit. So things were relatively calm. Except, behind my back, a foid teacher had been calling each and every one of my classmates into her office to ask them why they aren't hanging out with me and don't want to be my friends. :dafuckfeels::feelsugh: I noticed something awkward and kinda knew, but didn't think she'd be so retarded as to single me out like that, while trying to "help". She also ranted me about not being my bullies' friend, like teachers do to most bullied kids I guess. My sister was bullied at school too and teachers did kinda the same to her.

After this things got slowly better in my life, I went to uni where I wasn't bullied, afterwards I left my parents house and since then the biggest problem in my life was gone, bc they had always been extremely bad parents and way tougher than any school bully, and from there I started building up confidence and social skills, but have never gotten a girlfriend, bc that depends on genetics and looks so it's the one thing I may never be able to "fix" about my life, so to speak. :feelsbadman: I really need a life partner right now, but.. chad only. :reeeeee:

Last edited:
Sorry brocel. School sucked for me too

Reminder that girls at your school had enough social influence to put a stop to bullying but instead they rewarded bullies with sex.
Reminder that bullies pushed you down in order to propel themselves up.

Bullying

Reminder that girls at your school had enough social influence to put a stop to bullying but instead they rewarded bullies with sex.

View attachment 399404
this is brutal as fuck. so much for the bluepilled meme about bullies struggling later in life or something
I also switched schools and have always hated school. But I didn't have a friend like you to vent on so I always took walks in the park and forest during lunch breaks.
brutal brocel :cryfeels:

I feel bad for my family member's son. He's 6 and will be 7 later this year (I think he goes to school next semestre) yet he's still extremely short like a 3 year old. I'm not kidding. He was an premature baby and he barely made it. He weights almost nothing and is fragile and skinny as hell. But that height, man... 4 year olds weight more than him and are taller than him.

I also switched schools and have always hated school. But I didn't have a friend like you to vent on so I always took walks in the park and forest during lunch breaks.
Copemogs me

i pulled my trousers and pants down and swing my dick like a helicopter and got permanently excluded cause i couldnt cope

no but really school was fucking cancerbad aids, i have pretty bad ADD so it was impossible to fucking learn anything, and in most of my classes (about 90%) i had absolutely no friends and i got homicidal tendencies (in fortnite) whenever teacher made us do group work

The only thing school does for us is give us permanent mental scars

Hated school myself, worst time of my life.

I feel bad for my family member's son. He's 6 and will be 7 later this year (I think he goes to school next semestre) yet he's still extremely short like a 3 year old. I'm not kidding. He was an premature baby and he barely made it. He weights almost nothing and is fragile and skinny as hell. But that height, man... 4 year olds weight more than him and are taller than him.
shit man, brutal

at that point it's probably better not to "make it" tbh no offense
Hated school myself, worst time of my life.
same. but at least when i was there i wasnt home with my parents

he needs to go on hgh asap

Wow dudebro! You sure have a lot of guts telling that completely unique story!

shit man, brutal

at that point it's probably better not to "make it" tbh no offense
Yeah absolutely. What I hate about christcucks is that they will defend every abomination that is born and has to suffer only so that they feel better about themselves.

View attachment 399404
Not surprising in this abnormal centric universe

school sucks if you subhuman

quit hs at 16 cuz it was too brutal and the bullying was relentless

Did your parents hate you? Or just tell you to stop coping? explain what was the bullying?

View attachment 399404
This is exactly why karma is Giga cope, most of the time the people who do harm to you get rewarded with sex and validation.

I went to two different schools for elementary & middle school (up to 15yo in my country) and high school (16-18yo).

I'm legit putting myself at a doxxxing risk for sharing this, but I feel it's worth it, both to vent and because many incels may relate. Also, tbf there's an extremely small chance that anyone involved will read this, if they even remember.

Ok so basically, at elementary school, I was bullied for my height since like 10 years old or even less. Not only because of my height but because I was insecure as fuck. My own parents bullied me at home all my life, while other people had good parents and healthy childhoods, so I was the obvious target in the class. Some teachers despised me too, because they didn't understand why I was so insecure and didn't relate to me, but did relate to my bullies who were the "cool kids", and it showed. Some were very blatant about how they despised me, pretended not to notice me crying etc.

My approach to this was to just turbocope. Vidya, books... were my biggest copes, and when I wasnt doing it, I was thinking about it to evade myself. I also kept quiet and just took all the shit they would throw at me (both parents, teachers and classmates) to avoid making it worse. At this point I was like 10 years old, so the bullying was at a "sustainable" level, the worst was yet to come.

Shit hit the fan during early middle school ages. They were the worst years of my life I'd say, though my whole life sucks. The bullying got violent, more severe... And ofc my parents didn't give a shit or used it against me (told me I was bullied for being a pussy and shit), and some teachers cared a bit tbh but didn't do much. So, like before, I just vidyacoped harder. I had no idea what to do, no support at all, no one in my life who didn't hate me, and no proper parents raising me.

At high school, it was pretty much the same except the bullying there was a little more covert. They just laughed at me, and my social skills were so bad, that at first I didn't realize. I only had one friend that didn't relate to me at all, and seemed to low key believe I deserved the bullying or something. But at least I wasn't completely alone. I was also taken to the psychologists office, where she told me to "just be yourself bro" and that's it jfl. At this point I didn't care that much anymore, never cried, and was extremely involved with vidya coping. Though sometimes they mocked me very blatantly and humiliatingly, like I'd say something awkwardly because my social skills were horrible, and a group of people would laugh at me out loud in a really demeaning way.

At some point, the bullying kinda died down because I didn't really react so didn't give them much to pick on me for, so I basically just did my thing and talked to my "friend" about my struggles socializing and with girls, and he didn't really relate but whatever. The bullying from my parents was also sort of dying down as well, because with age I got a bit higher T (not much due to the constant stress though, I'm probably low T tbh) and started fighting back a bit. So things were relatively calm. Except, behind my back, a foid teacher had been calling each and every one of my classmates into her office to ask them why they aren't hanging out with me and don't want to be my friends. :dafuckfeels::feelsugh: I noticed something awkward and kinda knew, but didn't think she'd be so retarded as to single me out like that, while trying to "help". She also ranted me about not being my bullies' friend, like teachers do to most bullied kids I guess. My sister was bullied at school too and teachers did kinda the same to her.

After this things got slowly better in my life, I went to uni where I wasn't bullied, afterwards I left my parents house and since then the biggest problem in my life was gone, bc they had always been extremely bad parents and way tougher than any school bully, and from there I started building up confidence and social skills, but have never gotten a girlfriend, bc that depends on genetics and looks so it's the one thing I may never be able to "fix" about my life, so to speak. :feelsbadman: I really need a life partner right now, but.. chad only. :reeeeee:
Absolutely brutal read. Hope things are better now.

A broken man. I wish you a good life.

Tbh i had similar parents (braindead narcissistic bitch mother) things change when you grow up, the hypocrites start to fear you and you can ULTRA ABUSE them to death

If you are not economically dependent from them and if you are their ONLY son, it's basically the perfect ground to mentally torture them without mercy until they start begging and crying like bitches

You had one very tough life boyo, It is good to hear that you're in a better place and life situation now atleast.
My life was kind of like yours except that I grow up in a single mother household and I am still living with her and she gets angry and bitchy at me over the smallest reasons.
Nonetheless you and I never deserve to be treated like that.

You had one very tough life boyo, It is good to hear that you're in a better place and life situation now atleast.
My life was kind of like yours except that I grow up in a single mother household and I am still living with her and she gets angry and bitchy at me over the smallest reasons.
Nonetheless you and I never deserve to be treated like that.
Thanks brocel

Based

I'm sorry bro, I literally had no good experiances with school.

View attachment 399404
"muh bullies only bully because they're insecure people" :soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy: