Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This was the social hierarchy at my high-school

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Did yours look similar? I still remember being baffled at how some game-boy pokemon playing nerds still had nerdy GFs, i was literally lower than the losers/nerds, even those wouldn't associate with me. I assume all these losers/nerds are the Soyboys and Feminists now? No wonder they hate us, they hated us back then, and they hate us now. I doubt it's Chads/Brads/Staceys/Beckys making incel-hate posts, its just Soyboys and Soygirls, ie: the Loser Nerds who wouldn't associate with you back then.

Attached file for those on phone

Attachments

• 46436.jpg
    46436.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Doesn't load on phone.

I assume all these losers/nerds are the Soyboys and Feminists now? No wonder they hate us, they hated us back then, and they hate us now. I doubt it's Chads/Brads/Staceys/Beckys making incel-hate posts, its just Soyboys and Soygirls, ie: the Loser Nerds who wouldn't associate with you back then.

Yeah such losers are usually the most obsessed with incels and attack/bully them the most because : 1) they are afraid to be associated with them, 2) they hope some sort of gratitude by Chads and Stacies

Yep i can relate ngl, i never belong to any kind of group. The nerds might have been losers, but at least they had each other, while i only had myself.

Identical.

I was the punching bag and involuntary jester for most of my grade.

People don't usually change tbh, they're just more honest and direct with you as teenagers.

One of the eye opening moments for me was when I was walking one of the hallways at school and saw a group of nerdy guys and nerdy girls all sitting in a room (they were the nerds 100%, it was the nerdy geek area) and I walked in and they just all awkwardly kept talking to each other, being visibly uncomfortable with me being there. They would never tell me to go away, but they would make it clear I wasn't welcome.

The normies wouldn't just not say anything, they would tell me straight out, and the Chads/Staceys would fuck with me in a more brutal way, but yeah, at least that was honest and straightforward, the nerdy losers I guess were too beta to tell me to fuck off despite being visibly uncomfortable.

i never belong to any kind of group. The nerds might have been losers, but at least they had each other, while i only had myself.
Fuck this is way to relatable. Pure suifuel knowing you will never fit in anywhere. Even if you socialmax as an adult something will always seem off since you never grew up with friend circles.

Same bro i was always the lowest of the low, the absolute bottom of the barrel

Fuck this is way to relatable. Pure suifuel knowing you will never fit in anywhere. Even if you socialmax as an adult something will always seem off since you never grew up with friend circles.
Same bro i was always the lowest of the low, the absolute bottom of the barrel

Seriously, what is wrong with all of us? To fail at basic shit in life like this? I blame my autism, but it seems there's more too it than just that, unless everyone here is just in denial/unaware of their autism.

Or is it natural that some people are just born being unable to connect/bond to be able to build relationships and gain social status?

Seriously, what is wrong with all of us? To fail at basic shit in life like this? I blame my autism, but it seems there's more too it than just that, unless everyone here is just in denial/unaware of their autism.

Or is it natural that some people are just born being unable to connect/bond to be able to build relationships and gain social status?
Biological determinism, we were born just to suffer and it's all because of our genes

Its just our genetics tbh. Its a mix of incels with autism but theres also non-autisticcels who just have terrible social skills since they were always left out because of their looks. Many times its both. So either way genetics fucks over your social life.

Same

What though?

Every single time people make out the case as to why someone is incel, you can find 10000s of examples that contradict it.

As I said, tons of nerdy video game loser guys still get GFs and have social circles

Tons of manlets still get GFs and have social circles

Tons of uggo fucks still get GFs and have social circles

I believe incel is a lack of social circles, not having any at all. 80%+ of the people I see outside when I goto the shop are ugly/fat, so it can't be just looks/height.

There's something more going on here, and I related it back to high-school social hierarchy, of the nerdy loser fucks playing pokemon still having GFs.
Introverted ugly men and autists can't make friends like ugly but more extroverted people. Even among the losers, in and outside of high school, there's a hierarchy. The more extroverted ugly males are more popular and the more introverted or the more feminine looking males with prey eyes are less popular.

Well, I was in the bottom five and by that, I mean bottom five people in my school. There was a guy that was 5’1, he had friends but they always bullied him. The morbidly obese ginger who spat as he talked and loved Sailor Moon, the obese and slow-witted blackcel who chased after a 5/10 white girl to the point that she left the school because of it. I don’t know much about the albino kid except that he would’ve been valedictorian if not for missing PE due to his medical conditions, then there was me, the ethnic-looking guy who was the tallest one in my whole school who people thought was left back.

People don't usually change tbh, they're just more honest and direct with you as teenagers.
All the teenagers that I know aren't honest at all, they talk behind your back. But they won't say shit to your face.

Yes i didnt go to any school dances.

The bottom of the hierarchy.

Yes man its the same