Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This website is ironic

Brashears

Brashears

Banned
-
It's called incels.co yet all I see are threads and posts from people saying they'll only have sex/date/marry virgin women... ok :chad:'s

Are you one of them? How im supposed to know? Just dont talk about it theory tbh.

sluts have fucked up personality and narcissistic careless attitude . i would marry a previously married women but not a cock carousel Rider .

I refuse to marry a fornicator.

It's called incels.co yet all I see are threads and posts from people saying they'll only have sex/date/marry virgin women... ok :chad:'s
Why would I put the effort into ascending/looksmaxxing if all I get is a 40 year old single mother? Thats like saying "Oh youre hungry? Why not lick up this pile of shit?"

This is chads.co, read between the lines.

Having standards doesnt make you a chad stupid greycel cunt

As any self respecting man would. We are realists.

The website is good for people venting their personal experiences, and dropping blackpills. Where this site fails is the absolute stupid shit that gets said, and repeated because it is an echo chamber. Being an incel is an excuse for literally anything. I have seen some of the dumbest "incel traits" that have nothing to do with being incel!

Not having a drivers licence, being fat, working a shitty job when you are 30+, (Because chads are in STEM right? jfl), NEETing as to not support society, but that same society provides you funds.

However, there is a shitload of fucking LARPers which is probably the majority of people the above applies too. If you wouldn't fuck a woman because she's "older" then I'm obviously on volcels.co

Virgin women still exist but wanting to date or marry only those types of women is pretty stupid.

This website is satire we aren’t actually scary inkwells

Virgin women still exist but wanting to date or marry only those types of women is pretty stupid.

Have you checked out the divorce risk/total sexual partners graph?
Might not be as stupid as you think.

Have you checked out the divorce risk/total sexual partners graph?
Might not be as stupid as you think.
Never checked it, but we are incels, can we really afford to be picky?

LOL most of us would fuck anything but landwhales and trannies

I would fuck any female that wants to

Like I said before.
All of this is cope, the minute a somewhat attractive female shows attention to us and won't let us fuck it up we will revert to bluepilled thinking immediately. You can deny it all you want but that's what will happen to most of us. The rest of us? We kill ourselves or just drift by in life.

Okay graycel, we want to marry a virgin woman because we want her to stay loyal, to love us and to secure our reproductive success. Because if you want to have kids and traditional family where male is leading role you dont want to be a cuck, you want her children to be genetically yours as you know that only you could impregnate her, right? You dont want her to ride BBC cocks behind your back while you working you ass off, trying to provide for the family.

Usually those who ask for a virgin girl to marry are the young-fakecels who think rightly or wrongly that they can still achieve it.
After 21, you know it's no longer possible and you'd agree to fuck anything, maybe even landwhales.
I would fuck any female that wants to
Same. I could even fuck a down-syndrome girl if it could bring me a bit of the relationship experiences I lack

Being an incel and having standards isn't contradictory

Welcome to Volcels.co

I'd date any 3/10+ non obese foid.

I have standarts