Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This website is not based and is a disgrace to the blackpill and incels

gapingpores

gapingpores

Frankenstein
-
There are more ITcels on this website than actual incels. The reason we have a bad reputation is because of ITcels on this website.

GIGABASED AND HIGH IQ

THIS WEBSITE SAYS NORMIES ARE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN WHEN THEY ARE UGLY. ONLY IT FAGS WHO WANT TO MINIMIZE THE BLACKPILL ARGUE OTHERWISE

@mylifeistrash thoughts?

Ok? I'm not going to go "stupid greycel" but what makes you think this?

This forum does get brigaded by ITcucks, i wouldn't be suprised if they tried to push their bluepill on us.

pedoposters are like sharkbait in an ocean full of IT sharks ngl

GIGABASED AND HIGH IQ

THIS WEBSITE SAYS NORMIES ARE ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN WHEN THEY ARE UGLY. ONLY IT FAGS WHO WANT TO MINIMIZE THE BLACKPILL ARGUE OTHERWISE

@mylifeistrash thoughts?
ugly=sub5

no it isn't. the idea that normies have miserable sex lives is cope because you're trying to feel better about feeling less alone. normies have sex.
they have sex, but they get scraps.

you are denying science and hypergamy. seriously, you haven't debunked hypergamy

you are denying science and hypergamy. seriously, you haven't debunked hypergamy
i sent you a link about normies getting laid. they do have sex with beckys

I truly do honestly get the feeling the lines are being blurred a lot more between incel and your average failed normie/bored normie/IT(?) person
I feel when we started it was a bunch of guys that were ugly nerds with no sexual experience but over time I guess this site got popular and a lot of fuckers from Reddit decided to get accounts and sign up/post out of boredom or a false sense that they are incel when in reality they just suck with women in the traditional sense. they go out. had sex once or twice and that was it. and they think they are incel

i just feel years ago incels had a more collective thought on what is and isn't our people. also doesn't help what happened with the COVID situation and schools so now we have a wave of teencels posting because they got nothing to do

i sent you a link about normies getting laid. they do have sex with beckys
didn't get the link tbh. post it here.

btw getting sex =/= being attractive

i agree with this

they may get sex but they don't get raw instinctual desire , also known as '' love '' .

some men get everything , and the scraps are split among the rest of us .

Some get half baked sex quite frequently , some get it once in a while , some never and some don't even get a hug or get to hold hands .

water is wet

There are more ITcels on this website than actual incels. The reason we have a bad reputation is because of ITcels on this website.
Tbh ITcels and normie posts are easy to identify they always justify blue pilled beliefs

JFL @ people calling ITs as "normies".

No, they are not normies, they are pure incels, ITcels.

Normies don't think about incels, actually, most normies never heard of the term "incel".

Everything I dont like is IT :feelsseriously:

There are more ITcels on this website than actual incels
ITcels are incels too

You pretty much just assume they're here. It's their cope. Slowly we win some of them over.

Hint stinky inkwell if you want to fit into this site, find the spergest lowest Iq thread and pin and pin and pin and pin it to the sub then also make it get all the way to MUST READ SECTION.

GIGABASED AND HIGH IQ

@mylifeistrash thoughts?

Normies are only betabux material for foids.

dumb greycel. you're complaining of ITcels while caring about "reputation" JFL

i agree with the thread title, disagree with the thread itself.

I think the website is a disgrace to the blackpill and incels only because most of the posts (like 80%) are made by incels who are severely autistic AND low IQ. This is why most users here lack communication skills, as evident in the prevalence of repetitive one-liners like "its over brah", "brutal tbh ngl" etc.

Also, nobody ever talks about anything insightful nor do they seem interested in understanding the nature of reality, all i see are the same threads over and over again about how easy life is for chads/foid and complaining about being incel.

Imagine if all these postmaxxers were replaced by high IQ and enlightened incels, The content on here would change from memes and one-liners to actual intellectual and thought-provoking contribution, this forum would become a centerpoint for knowledge and wisdom, more people will be interested in the "blackpill philosophy".

Once they are drawn to this forum, People will have no choice but to acknowledge the logic behind the argumentation and thinking of the most blackpilled users (such as @BlkPillPres) in comparison to the illogical nature of their own thought-process/arguments, many will be converted to the blackpill and we would help the truth spread to the world like wildfire.

But yeah, i guess you idiots should just continue postmaxxing and polluting the forum with low quality discussion while ironically complaining about your shitty life and expecting it to improve or "change for the better" when you couldnt even make a thought-provoking argument with a logical foundation to explain WHY your life SHOULD be better (and HOW modern society is structured to reduce the life quality of low-tier males).

i'm sure those memes and one-liners will be very handy in convincing society that we are correct and that they are wrong (based on logic).

Last edited:
Any idea who these itcels are?

I don’t like seeing bluepilled stuff here tbh

Did we ever manage to hunt down the IT camwhore?