Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This whole fucking listing "your pronouns" shit is ridiculous

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
WTF is this bullshit when you look at someone's profile somewhere and in their bio they have "he / him" listed LMFAO.

Normies and cucks get more insane every day with the whole pretending to care about tranny issue bullshit.

I've even heard about companies asking employees to put this shit in their email signature, WHAT THE FUCK?

WTF is this bullshit when you look at someone's profile somewhere and in their bio they have "he / him" listed LMFAO.
Twitter like reddit is responsible for a lot of dysfunction invading real life and the sooner those sites cease to exist the better.
Normies and cucks get more insane every day with the whole pretending to care about tranny issue bullshit.
It's how they signal they are up to date with the times tbh
I've even heard about companies asking employees to put this shit in their email signature, WHAT THE FUCK?
Woke corporations are a plague.

I see a lot of Pakistanis doing this. Out of nowhere, too.

Yes you can.
@Diocel

They have probably consumed too much American media.
Yes, they are liberals but there are many of them on Twitter. They follow American trends because they are abused liberals.

every zoomer girl has retarded pronouns on their IG bio.

Check his profile.
D586FB3B 890A 40E0 9649 A9115754A196

Yes, they are liberals but there are many of them on Twitter. They follow American trends because they are abused liberals.
It seems that zoomers everywhere follow popular trends in the USA (BLM, for example). It’s concerning tbh...

It helps normalize mentally ill people.
I don't have anything against trans people, but let's not pretend that is normal.
I have many genetic defects too, it's a part of life.

They are pledging fealty to the new regime. Signalling to power that they are on board with the program.

_95582880_istock-173739497.jpg

I saw someone put "he/they" in their bio once
Like nigger what the fuck you already use the male pronoun for one thing how do you possibly justify using "they" too

Um excuse me sweaty but show some consideration for the lgbtqabcdefg community your white male privilege is showing :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

holy shit :giga: :giga:

i hope they dont do this in my company, i can only pretend to be so retarded, i've already seen everyone put the pride flag on their email signature for the faggot pride month (i didnt), and also had to do some feminist quiz according to which accidentally brushing against a woman is rape, jfl

"What are your pronouns."
"Whatever your mom decides at night."

Don't care if incel. I'll still insult your mother if you come up with that pronoun retardation with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back