[Blackpill] This whole only chads get girls is pure cope. Only ugly males don't get girls.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Wizard
-
If you want anecdotes I was friends with average looking males and even they got hit on. One of my friends had a girl he didn't even know get her friend to come ask him if he likes her. He's under 6ft and has an underbite. Most people's social media that I checked from my peers most of them were either in relationships or had been in past relationships. There's a reason why tons of people keep giving us shitty generic advice like shower and get a haircut. It's because life is this easy for males that just aren't ugly.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
-
Thank you. Way too many copers on this site who think they're blackpilled because they think only 11/10 men get non-betabuxx sex.

You're an incel because you're ugly or autistic or both, not because you're average. Get that through your head.

beta_max

beta_max

mentalcel
-
If you want anecdotes I was friends with average looking males and even they got hit on. One of my friends had a girl he didn't even know get her friend to come ask him if he likes her. He's under 6ft and has an underbite. Most people's social media that I checked from my peers most of them were either in relationships or had been in past relationships. There's a reason why tons of people keep giving us shitty generic advice like shower and get a haircut. It's because life is this easy for males that just aren't ugly.
Yeah but theres a large population that IS ugly.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
le epic sub8 theory

Alone75

Alone75

Veteran
-
Sure, some average to ugly normies can get sex if they're still young, but when they miss out it only becomes harder for them as they get older. There are lots of factors that have to be in the guys favour if they lack the physical attributes that immediately hook a foids interest.

Ugly girls would rather have Chad if they could.

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
-
Non chads can get foids, but foids wont really love them, because foids only love chads

horseshoe

horseshoe

Officer
-
The notion partly stems from the ok Cupid data that shows women find the majority of men unattractive and women are only attracted to specific chad traits whereas men a much more open to flaws.

Anecdotally, I see it within my social circle.

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Recruit
-
Meh, the forum likes to shitpost and exaggerate. Because ridiculous stuff is funny. :feelskek:

It'sAConspiracy

It'sAConspiracy

Italiancel
-
Most man just settle for landwhales who will steal their house file for divorce the day after marriage.Its not really shat i would call ascending

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

One man's trash is another man's wife
-
Most man just settle for landwhales who will steal their house file for divorce the day after marriage.Its not really shat i would call ascending
Relationships after college don't count.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Wizard
-
The notion partly stems from the ok Cupid data that shows women find the majority of men unattractive and women are only attracted to specific chad traits whereas men a much more open to flaws.

Anecdotally, I see it within my social circle.
I agree, but even though girls compete for the top 20 percent they can't always get them, so they have to sometimes settle for a guy that's not 3 points plus better looking than them. It's more like in the past ugly males (not complete genetic trash) still had a chance of getting laid, and now 0 ugly males get laid and average looking guys have to fuck down.

Galleo

Galleo

The Beautiful Officer
-
Maybe your friend isn't as average as you think.