Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This whole only chads get girls is pure cope. Only ugly males don't get girls.

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
If you want anecdotes I was friends with average looking males and even they got hit on. One of my friends had a girl he didn't even know get her friend to come ask him if he likes her. He's under 6ft and has an underbite. Most people's social media that I checked from my peers most of them were either in relationships or had been in past relationships. There's a reason why tons of people keep giving us shitty generic advice like shower and get a haircut. It's because life is this easy for males that just aren't ugly.

Thank you. Way too many copers on this site who think they're blackpilled because they think only 11/10 men get non-betabuxx sex.

You're an incel because you're ugly or autistic or both, not because you're average. Get that through your head.

If you want anecdotes I was friends with average looking males and even they got hit on. One of my friends had a girl he didn't even know get her friend to come ask him if he likes her. He's under 6ft and has an underbite. Most people's social media that I checked from my peers most of them were either in relationships or had been in past relationships. There's a reason why tons of people keep giving us shitty generic advice like shower and get a haircut. It's because life is this easy for males that just aren't ugly.

Yeah but theres a large population that IS ugly.

le epic sub8 theory

Sure, some average to ugly normies can get sex if they're still young, but when they miss out it only becomes harder for them as they get older. There are lots of factors that have to be in the guys favour if they lack the physical attributes that immediately hook a foids interest.

Ugly girls would rather have Chad if they could.

Non chads can get foids, but foids wont really love them, because foids only love chads

The notion partly stems from the ok Cupid data that shows women find the majority of men unattractive and women are only attracted to specific chad traits whereas men a much more open to flaws.

Anecdotally, I see it within my social circle.

Meh, the forum likes to shitpost and exaggerate. Because ridiculous stuff is funny. :feelskek:

Most man just settle for landwhales who will steal their house file for divorce the day after marriage.Its not really shat i would call ascending

Most man just settle for landwhales who will steal their house file for divorce the day after marriage.Its not really shat i would call ascending
Relationships after college don't count.

The notion partly stems from the ok Cupid data that shows women find the majority of men unattractive and women are only attracted to specific chad traits whereas men a much more open to flaws.

Anecdotally, I see it within my social circle.
I agree, but even though girls compete for the top 20 percent they can't always get them, so they have to sometimes settle for a guy that's not 3 points plus better looking than them. It's more like in the past ugly males (not complete genetic trash) still had a chance of getting laid, and now 0 ugly males get laid and average looking guys have to fuck down.

Maybe your friend isn't as average as you think.

If you want anecdotes I was friends with average looking males and even they got hit on. One of my friends had a girl he didn't even know get her friend to come ask him if he likes her. He's under 6ft and has an underbite.
Did you know any average looking spergs who had girls into him?

When you say average looking, are you meaning mid tier normie looking males?

Inceldom is increasingly becoming an affliction of the common man, as statistics bear out. They may get some IOIs and some successes with women over their lifetimes, but it's just enough to keep them motivated to wageslave for Shlomo and potentially betabuxx some thot.

Sex is a heavy drug and addicts will do anything to get another hit, which is where normies are at in 2020. They are fully hooked on soyciety, and only become more desperate and servile as soyciety gives them less and less.

It is really a question of consciousness. Does the normie like wageslaving for Shlomo and being obligated to provide for a slut wife in exchange for a measly hit every so often, while Chad snorts lines of coke every day? Our mission as incelibates is to help cultivate normie disaffection and their sense of resentment against their masters, so that one day soyciety can be swept away in a revolutionary fervor. This will benefit us all.

Last edited:
the average men who get GFS have to do too much maintenance

Cope. Sub8 is true tbh.

Cope. Sub8 is true tbh.

Yeah I ain't buying OP's stories. I've heard stories of plenty normies who go on super long dry spells. Normies aren't completely incel but they do not get girls approaching them at all.

Yeah I ain't buying OP's stories. I've heard stories of plenty normies who go on super long dry spells. Normies aren't completely incel but they do not get girls approaching them at all.
Only way normies get sex is by obtaining a ‘girlfriend’ aka Chad’s leftovers

Yeah they get sex but they have to try super hard and it's usually with a landwhale. And that's if the girl doesn't find one flaw with him and reject him.

Yeah they get sex but they have to try super hard and it's usually with a landwhale. And that's if the girl doesn't find one flaw with him and reject him.

Pretty much. They're fighting for scraps
We don't know what this girl looks like though

She looks like shit and her male looksmatch is incel as fuck

Water Wet

Normies CAN get foids, BUT no where NEAR as easy as Chad. Basically Normies have to work VERY hard, by attending many social gatherings, from parties, to clubs, to sporting events, have a social circle with foids in it, etc. They're the ones who have to do all of the hard work and they'll get sex, but no where near or as often compared to Chads. Chads just have to exist and the foids will throw themselves at the Chads, normies have to bust their asses off to get even one foid to glance in their direction. Sounds like a huge pain in the ass if you ask me.

Thank you. Way too many copers on this site who think they're blackpilled because they think only 11/10 men get non-betabuxx sex.

You're an incel because you're ugly or autistic or both, not because you're average. Get that through your head.

Cope. Sub8 is true tbh.
If you go to college or if you have a yearbook check your classmates social media. Most of them will be in relationships.

If you go to college or if you have a yearbook check your classmates social media. Most of them will be in relationships.

I do go to college and most dudes aint getting shit

Only the foids have relationshits. I go to college too, & there’s a fuck ton of incels, especially in STEM.

How do you know? When I check people's social media most of them go out and have a girlfriend.

Because I check them out too and lots of people don't have girlfriends. Some tall normies do but most guys are single as fuck.

Only the foids have relationshits. I go to college too, & there’s a fuck ton of incels, especially in STEM.
Yeah, because stem is for ugly males. I mean average looking males.
Because I check them out too and lots of people don't have girlfriends. Some tall normies do but most guys are single as fuck.
Enough normies have girlfriends/hookup to the point where people still give us shitty advice like get a haircut, be confident, and just lift bro. Yes it's getting worse, but the only chad gets girls is cope.

Normie man do have girlfriend and do get hit on females and when they get a girlfriend she tends to have a much lower SMV than him

Normie man do have girlfriend and do get hit on females and when they get a girlfriend she tends to have a much lower SMV than him
Yes, I agree.

Yeah, because stem is for ugly males. I mean average looking males.

Enough normies have girlfriends/hookup to the point where people still give us shitty advice like get a haircut, be confident, and just lift bro. Yes it's getting worse, but the only chad gets girls is cope.
What is a Chad course?