Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This whole XOR business sounds like a witchhunt.

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Now I don't want to be that graycel, who defends another unliked graycel but I think people are too trigger happy to jump into conclusions. There is no hardproof that person in question is female, and therefore warranting immediate ban. They mostly sound like a tradcuck boomer with a little bit too much bluepill ideas. The forum should be tolerant to some disagreements, up to a reasonable degree of course. I personally wouldn't enjoy being accused and ridiculed of being a female just because everyone disagreed with some ideas of mine. Just call their bullshit when you think they are wrong and move on. I believe that this whole business is overblown.

Now I don't want to be that graycel, who defends another unliked graycel but I think people are too trigger happy to jump into conclusions. There is no hardproof that person in question is female, and therefore warranting immediate ban. They mostly sound like a tradcuck boomer with a little bit too much bluepill ideas. The forum should be tolerant to some disagreements, up to a reasonable degree of course. I personally wouldn't enjoy being accused and ridiculed of being a female just because everyone disagreed with some ideas of mine. Just call their bullshit when you think they are wrong and move on. I believe that this whole business is overblown.

consider your avi greycel

I don't know how much experience you have with female posters online and their writing style but as someone that used to frequent imageboards a lot, I can tell you that XOR is 100% a female or the gayest man alive. Freddie Mercury's corpse gets a hard on everytime XOR posts.

Last edited:
Other users have been banned much faster for way less.

The fact XOR has been posted on IT as praise TWICE is already pushing it very far.

If IT praises you not once, but twice, that's fucking suspicious.

And consider the fact that he's done nothing but shit on everyone else here for coping.

he should go on @FACEandLMS stream and debate with him about his ideologies

And consider the fact that he's done nothing but shit on everyone else here for coping.
Yeah he is a little bit of an ass at times I agree.
he should go on @FACEandLMS stream and debate with him about his ideologies
Incel debates should be a thing.

Gotta have a scapegoat

Keep her unbanned only if she shows tits and ass. If flat then ban

You should probably wait until you have some sort of credibility on this forum before spewing so many controversial opinions. I'm not surprised a lot of people are suspicious about him.

Keep her unbanned only if she shows tits and ass. If flat then ban
Then order her to fuck all the cels in her city to stay unbanned.

You should probably wait until you have some sort of credibility on this forum before spewing so many controversial opinions. I'm not surprised a lot of people are suspicious about him.
That's entirely reasonable tbh but still not a full justification to denounce them of being a female.

That's entirely reasonable tbh but still not a full justification to denounce them of being a female.
I don't think he is. I still think he's just trying to get attention from saying shit that he knows will bother people.

Just stop bullying your colleague theory.

All I know is he was some kind of a
tradcuck boomer
and that's enough to warrant a ban imho. But I can't say if he was a foid infiltrator. I don't communicate with those filthy creatures through chadfishing etc. so I can't deduce their posting/writing style from unobvious clues.

I don't care about fairness, I want to burn someone alive

The only solution is to not acknowledge them in any way. Don't respond to @'s, don't reply to any low iq threads they make, never mention them again. Then once they stop giving sexual favors to the mod and admin they'll get the boot.

Theory Crafting: Jordan Peterson is larping under the username of XOR.

He(J.P.) admitted to both visiting and being "deeply fascinated" by communities such as ours.

No I'm not a fan

If IT praises you not once, but twice, that's fucking suspicious.

Incels who cope should be shit on.
Fuck off. This isnt a heirarchy. If it is, we're no better than foids and NT normies.

Last edited:
I'm just spectating.