Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This why foids Love the DogPill so much

BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
0d0e287a77c7140e3276b847ccdeec01

Dogpill almost accurately mimics and simulates rape which is why foids love the dog pill so much. The wild uncoordinated, savage, primal thrusts of a dog penis closely resembles those of a rapist thats why the dogpill is soooo appealing. Rape is the only scenario scientifically proven to give foids a guaranteed orgasm

The Dogpill exists purely becase of the foids unnecessary need for orgasm. Thats why they choose a canine animal with a grotesque dick to fuck because it takes a lot to get a foid to orgasm.

Women are all sluts for everyone but incels

That dog giga mogs me to oblivion. Brutal Dogpill, tbh.

[Hook]
AK47 [x4] Nigga
Bounce, bounce, bounce
Lay it down nigga
Boom, Boom, Boom
Clear the room [x3]

The dog takes the pill because the woman dont want it

The knot also plays a big part, it swells to the size of a tennis ball minimum and stimulates the g spot whilst simultaneously rubbing the clit through the skin, dogs also orgasm continuously while having sex, so they are constantly spraying cum from the moment they insert their penis, dog semen is also warmer than human semen due to dogs having higher body temperature than humans, dog fucking foids say this is one of their favourite aspect because their insides feel like they are "on fire" .

JFL at dogpill deniers

The dog takes the pill because the woman dont want it
Can a dog "consent" to sex with a foid? Is it not rape? In that case the whole consent argument is thrown out of the window tbh ngl

The knot also plays a big part, it swells to the size of a tennis ball minimum and stimulates the g spot whilst simultaneously rubbing the clit through the skin, dogs also orgasm continuously while having sex, so they are constantly spraying cum from the moment they insert their penis, dog semen is also warmer than human semen due to dogs having higher body temperature than humans, dog fucking foids say this is one of their favourite aspect because their insides feel like they are "on fire" .

JFL at dogpill deniers
Dogpill is practically a science at this point.

I wont be amazed if there are dogpill forums for foids where they share tips on how to fuck dogs

In that case dog dicks mog all humanity severly
Perfect. I think you've won the audience with that one sentence ngl.
Its the truth and nothing but the truth tbh ngl

Dogs mog me, I can't compete

I wont be amazed if there are dogpill forums for foids where they share tips on how to fuck dogs
There is that is where I learned about in detail dog fucking foids "beastforum" was one example, it is down now (due to financial reason apparently) but you can probably find archives of it easily.

There and on many other sites many animal fuckers gather they even had a guide for women (Wrote by a women) on how to fuck dogs (Which position are best how to get the dog aroused etc).

Another underrated pill is the horsepill, on beast forum there was quite a few horse fuckers also.

There is that is where I learned about in detail dog fucking foids "beastforum" was one example, it is down now (due to financial reason apparently) but you can probably find archives of it easily.

There and on many other sites many animal fuckers gather they even had a guide for women (Wrote by a women) on how to fuck dogs (Which position are best how to get the dog aroused etc).

Another underrated pill is the horsepill, on beast forum there was quite a few horse fuckers also.
Women will fuck anything but ugly men

exactly. Doghaver women always let their pussy getting licked by them dogs.

Dogs mog me, I can't compete
In the future - looksmaxxers will be having Dog reassignment surgery to look like dogs so foids will want to fuck them. Foids are dogpill obsessed tbh ngl

Fuuuuuckkkk!

Foids are just savage and brutal degenerate animals.
exactly. Doghaver women always let their pussy getting licked by them dogs.
Brutal - and they want men to make them cum when their clits have been desensitized by that rough dog tongue
No

Yes foids are raping their dogs for their own pleasure.
Foids are practically animal rapists but want to walk the high ground and keep yelling "rape is wrong" when they are raping their poor doggies every day and every night - forcing these poor defenceless doggies to lick their disgusting std riddled cunts.

Another Hiroshima Nagasaki sized irony of ironies is that foids are the biggest animal activists against animal abuse but they are ironically the gender who abuse animals the most by raping them without their consent

Fucking foidddddsss!
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Last edited: