Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This will be my last public thread until I make my suicide post.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I've said the above about a hundred times today alone but I mean it this time. To the 5 members who don't have me ignored or who don't ignore my threads, I've decided to leave this forum for an indefinite amount of time due to the fact that I've caused many members to be annoyed by me or even think I'm a LARPer or infiltrater or that I'm doing and saying things for attention and I don't want to cause more trouble on here then I have, and when I come back I'll make my final post talking about my reasons for suicide. I will still speak to some members through private conversations. Goodbye for now.

We love you JohnWickCel :heart: take your time JohnWickCel :heart:

109839304 1505104963006061 6149364994809056210 n

Ok see you the second week of September

I've said the above about a hundred times today alone but I mean it this time. To the 5 members who don't have me ignored or who don't ignore my threads, I've decided to leave this forum for an indefinite amount of time due to the fact that I've caused many members to be annoyed by me or even think I'm a LARPer or infiltrater or that I'm doing and saying things for attention and I don't want to cause more trouble on here then I have, and when I come back I'll make my final post talking about my reasons for suicide. I will still speak to some members through private conversations. Goodbye for now.
I can understand how you must feel but seriously you would have to question really hard if this is the right choice.

If you think that is the right choice, then go ahead and good luck.

Sounds like larp tbh, which is good

1 day later...

iu

You really need to not take forums too seriously honestly, people are generally just more impulsive with what they say online don't take it to heart.
This.

Always wondered but couldn't get context , Does the character in your avi actually have 10s of thousands of clones or is it just numbering?
20003 of them were produced in total

I recommend watching the show if you're interested tbh. season 3 is currently running with episodes coming out weekly

20003 of them were produced in total

I recommend watching the show if you're interested tbh. season 3 is currently running with episodes coming out weekly
thx. Only watched like 2 videos on jewtube of some scenes but will probably watch the show since I have nothing to do for the next few weeks atm

thx. Only watched like 2 videos on jewtube of some scenes but will probably watch the show since I have nothing to do for the next few weeks atm
yeah you can watch seasons 1-2 for free on funimation & season 3 is on crunchyroll

it is a good show tbh I highly recommend it
  misaka mikoto misaka imouto gekota and misaka imouto 10032 to aru majutsu no index and 1 mor

don't think anyone takes your posts in bad taste apart from maybe 3 people who are probably pissed at everyone in this forum.If you are truly gone,hopefully you will give the new testament a chance.may god have mercy on us

please don't actually commit suicide. We're here for you, brother, and we know you're a good one.

No one dislikes you stfu attention seeker. Now I wouldn't be surprised if you're larping about roping now

If it means anything I thought you were an alright user. Maybe reconsider commiting suicide but I can't force you really.

Im thinking i might get this month over and then commit suicide as well.

15 is a bit young to rope tbh.

You really need to not take forums too seriously honestly, people are generally just more impulsive with what they say online don't take it to heart.
true tbh

Never surrender.

Fight to the End.

You are too young to commit suicide. Atleast wait till 20.

Remember there is no respawning, and a "heaven" isnt assured either. So choose wisely. Better off just coping your whole life IMHO. It is bad... but isnt worse than eternal darkness...

please commit suicide

Dude wtf, haven't half your family roped this year? Why u wanna cause them more grief by roping??

If you're at rock bottom, it can only get better right?

R.I.P
If Only You Knew How Not As Bad It Is.