Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This year haven't found new girls worthy of my attention

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
The only cute 15 years old girl I tried to talk with in fb in start of this year was found last year. And she was to stupid, no culture, showed no big interest in me, so blocked that cunt, also banned from my fb goup. But few days ago checking group's blocklist saw her new nasty profile picture: slut kissing with fuckboy. For cunts is better to be fucked and dumped by young fuckboy, than to have serious relations with gentleman of culture. And thats all this year what looked similar to my waifu, no new findings, and no matches in tinder (fuck that place of sluts anyway). People should help me to search for cute adroable loli waifu, is hard work, for searching cute and cultured, must watch through a lot of ugly stupid uncultured femoids, and that is disgusting and demotivating. And when atlast sometimes finding cute girl who looks like having culture, and she shows no culture - that is demotivating even more, this world looks so hopeless to provide with good waifu of quality. And the only real, good an pure, solution - genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership - is to far away

Old ugly femoids not going after me too (except 2 old 40+ philipinas - the only femoids who wanted to talk with me this year), but thats no problem, dont need them anyway

Need pure waifu, who could give freedom from this degenerate world of primitive desires for chad's bone and money. Human world meaningless

Why does every post involve your fetish with lolis?

Why does every post involve your fetish with lolis?
Because no life without lolis
"There are other things in life" :soy:
Yes, there are other things, but without cute adorable lolis all those things not giving full joy, and is hard to stand alone against human world, without cute adorable loli comrade

Did you actually try approaching loli's on the street?

Of fucking course. I'm not surprised at this point.
There is a Microsoft Excel guy too.

Did you actually try approaching loli's on the street?
Never in reality, need more social friends who could do that. And my last moron friends not helped, tried to sink me in degeneracy with old ugly roasties, and that killed my motivation. Attention from cute young girls can help to feel better, even if they not becoming waifus. And now no attention from cute young girls at all, world empty and meaningless, 5 years passsed from my last visit to city center

Never in reality, need more social friends who could do that. And my last moron friends not helped, tried to sink me in degeneracy with old ugly roasties, and that killed my motivation. Attention from cute young girls can help to feel better, even if they not becoming waifus. And now no attention from cute young girls at all, world empty and meaningless, 5 years passsed from my last visit to city center
I think teachermaxxing is the only real way to get close to loli's. In a social circle the only loli's you might meet is their sister or cousins and they might be overprotective, no real way to get close.

I think teachermaxxing is the only real way to get close to loli's. In a social circle the only loli's you might meet is their sister or cousins and they might be overprotective, no real way to get close.
Cannot. With my fag looks and my fag voice teachermaxxing impossible, students will disrespect and laugh at me. Just going to streets and searching for cute adorable punk and metal lolis, but need friends who could approach. Now even forgot how to outsidemaxx

Cannot. With my fag looks and my fag voice teachermaxxing impossible, students will disrespect and laugh at me. Just going to streets and searching for cute adorable punk and metal lolis, but need friends who could approach. Now even forgot how to outsidemaxx
If you sound and look young its a plus, loli's will be more open to you. Harder when you look older.

If you sound and look young its a plus, loli's will be more open to you. Harder when you look older.
Can look younger, but still lolis of this new brainwashed spoiled ageist generation see me like this:

Even 20+ "too old" for modern young cunts

I dont even need to read and I will know its some sort of loli thing.

but they wont because ppl are cruel
Need loli waifu to hate people together, but need people to help in searching loli waifu. Tfu blet this world

Because no life without lolis
"There are other things in life" :soy:
Yes, there are other things, but without cute adorable lolis all those things not giving full joy, and is hard to stand alone against human world, without cute adorable loli comrade

XD