Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Those are women that I imagine IT user has been with when I read about how they are also ugly manlets but have got laid with "beautiful women"

Abu_Hajaar

Abu_Hajaar

Baby-faced manlet (5'4")
JFl

At least the black girl on the far left bending over is attractive, and the brunette to her bottom right would be hot too if she lost weight

They either have landwhales or even trannies :feelspuke:as a beautiful gfs :feelshaha:

It's depressing knowing that these landwhales have men lining up to fuck them. They don't deserve it. Degenerate fatties should be shunned by society.

Last edited:
Tbh the one over to the far left looks really good

I'd hit them all with a 2 by 4.

It's depressing knowing that these landwhales have men lining up to fuck them. They don't deserve it. Degenerate fatties should be shunned by society.
They are not degenerate fatties. They are curvy ladies :soy:

I will be fine with this one if I had to be honest.

You are not wrong.

The one in the back looks good too

>believing left wing incel watchdogerinos on soyyit have ever had sex with a living, breathing woman

The two in the lower left (bending over black girl and camouflage pants brunette) are decent looking. Volcel if you wouldn't. Probably Chad/Tyrone only though.

Last edited: