Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Those copers at "incels without hate" do know how to make funny memes sometimes

• Thread starter Deleted member 26923
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26923

Banned
-
B7651c6

Never forget that the no shower thing is pure projection

pretty good drawing ngl

I think i saw somewhere foids are just generally more dirty and wash their hand less than men jfl
Every guy that has a sister knows this, they use the same underwear for a whole week, all this "take a shower" is just projection.

Sex havers fuck in the most disgusting of circumstances. Outdoors, in cars, in toilets (as depicted) and they'll fuck when other people in the house can hear them. They have no shame, but expect incels to be ashamed about everything.

Every guy that has a sister knows this, they use the same underwear for a whole week, all this "take a shower" is just projection.
Furthermore, when you look at the shit most of them are into you realize that they give no fucks about hygiene because otherwise doing this stuff would be impossible.

The reason why foids say to shower so much because to them they get sex so easily, they think showering is what got them laid jfl
JFL, i wouldn't doubt it, foids are delusional AF.

Kinda like they think all their orbiters like her for her "friendship" and "personality" and they aren't just wanting to fuck and disappear after.

They should join .co tbh. We could use more artposts here.

how can you be an incel without hate/resentment. sounds like they arent fully blackpilled