Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Those who work, can working be comfy and easy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Or does it suck no matter what? Some normies genuinely enjoy parts of working, but none of us are social butterflies so it's unlikely any of us could feel that same enjoyment.

I have several different sources of anxiety (maybe even agoraphobia), as well as having no energy and being the laziest person alive. So naturally, work is one of the things I dread the most. Seriously, anything work-related makes me feel queasy and perhaps even nauseous. And I'm too stupid (or maybe I have ADHD or something idk) to learn programming and make money self-employed somehow, so wageslavery is my destiny.

Not for me it can't. It's been a constant stream of anxiety, stress and over thinking

man imagine working nightshift as a security guard or a store clerk in a rural area that rains alot I think that would be peak comfy

Or does it suck no matter what? Some normies genuinely enjoy parts of working, but none of us are social butterflies so it's unlikely any of us could feel that same enjoyment.

I have several different sources of anxiety (maybe even agoraphobia), as well as having no energy and being the laziest person alive. So naturally, work is one of the things I dread the most. Seriously, anything work-related makes me feel queasy and perhaps even nauseous. And I'm too stupid (or maybe I have ADHD or something idk) to learn programming and make money self-employed somehow, so wageslavery is my destiny.

Yes.

I only done 1 hour of work today and they paid me for 8 because I was just browsing reddit for the rest of the time.

yes, but only specific jobs that you spend most of the time by yourself or you are the boss (rare for incels but not impossible)

Not easy but sometimes comfy when I code, neither when anything else

It sucks no matter what. Just read about famous bands for instance, they had an absolute dream job but still went through a lot of tiresome/annoying/risky/boring and repetitive shit. But some kinds of work suck much harder than others.

Not for me it can't. It's been a constant stream of anxiety, stress and over thinking
Yeah even the comfiest gig would be like that for me.
Yes.

I only done 1 hour of work today and they paid me for 8 because I was just browsing reddit for the rest of the time.
Pretty nice, gratz on landing a cushy gig.
yes, but only specific jobs that you spend most of the time by yourself or you are the boss (rare for incels but not impossible)
It is indeed rare, especially in shitty countries.
It sucks no matter what. Just read about famous bands for instance, they had an absolute dream job but still went through a lot of tiresome/annoying/risky/boring and repetitive shit. But some kinds of work suck much harder than others.
Damn, it's basically hell or superhell. I hate this world.

Yes.

what kind of job is this JFL
and brootal still using reddit.

what kind of job is this JFL
and brootal still using reddit.
Believe me man, when you have a lot of time on your hands and nothing to do, there's few things other than reddit you can do. You just don't browse the soy subreddits, you look at random shit that has no hint of bluepill or politics. It's basically an endless stream of mindless media.

Believe me man, when you have a lot of time on your hands and nothing to do, there's few things other than reddit you can do. You just don't browse the soy subreddits, you look at random shit that has no hint of bluepill or politics. It's basically an endless stream of mindless media.
what kind of job is this, sounds based.

Depends on the job. If it's manual labour or something where you have to work all the time with no sneak some downtime into work, then it sucks. Also if the work is low paid then it generally sucks.

Just avoid anything food related like the plague.

Probably a bullshit job, or job from home from corona if I needed to guess
Not me, that's another dude, I'm unemployed for now thank god. Got this last year of this shitty fucking bullshit useless degree THEN I'll be forced to wageslave.
the wagecuckpill is brootal

Never worked a day in my life

It really depends on a lot of factors. Do you need your job (read: do you have bills and debts you need to pay off)? Do you love/hate your boss? Are you easily replaceable? Is your job menial or skilled? Do you work with others? How do you get along with your coworkers? Does your job have potential for upward mobility, or is it a dead end job? Are you able to learn skills that are marketable and transferable?

And more.

If you're good at what you, it provides a good living, and your employer appreciates you, then yeah, it can be comfy and easy.

I had the same symptoms as you. What I had to to was change careers (went back to school at older age) and even then you have to get jobs and quit several of them if they are too stressful. I’m super thankful that I like my job now. Sure I work as expected, but it’s not very stressful. A lot depends on your boss and company culture.

i dont talk with my coworkers ad avoid them besides the sex havers their its comfy but im not staying for long because its minimum wage

Absolutely it can be comfy. As long as you are somewhat interested in what you're doing, and actually do the work. That being said, sometimes I don't do the work, and the worst/most stressful part is having to report to my project lead every week.

Probably rare to find a job like that. If anybody truly loved work they'd never retire. How many people have you met that work even though they no longer have to? Seems like the closest you find are people that retire from their money making career and work part time somewhere for social interaction, but even that is more the exception than the norm. I'd estimate 9/10 people wouldn't work if they didn't have to.

It's almost certainly going to be shit. As others in this thread have noticed basically the only bearable types of wageslavery when you have social anxiety is the dream nightshift security guard job or office jobs where you manage to fall through the gaps and end up in a position where nobody really checks up on you and you can fuck around on the internet. Even these aren't really "comfy" compared to NEETbux as you'll always be there during certain hours, but they're still infinitely better than standard wageslavery.

Unfortunately though those positions are few and far between, I've always described wageslavery as being even worse than you'd imagine it to be. Like it's just unbelievably shit, literally on my first day of working over 6 years ago I was thinking HOW THE FUCK CAN IT BE SO BAD, and after a few weeks I became convinced that normies were legitimately fucking insane for being okay with working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for literally almost every week of the fucking year.

It can be easy if you do some low-responsibility / low-skill job
It can be comfy if you do some high management or highly specialized in-demand job

It can be comfy and easy if you're a foid

It's almost certainly going to be shit. As others in this thread have noticed basically the only bearable types of wageslavery when you have social anxiety is the dream nightshift security guard job or office jobs where you manage to fall through the gaps and end up in a position where nobody really checks up on you and you can fuck around on the internet. Even these aren't really "comfy" compared to NEETbux as you'll always be there during certain hours, but they're still infinitely better than standard wageslavery.

Unfortunately though those positions are few and far between, I've always described wageslavery as being even worse than you'd imagine it to be. Like it's just unbelievably shit, literally on my first day of working over 6 years ago I was thinking HOW THE FUCK CAN IT BE SO BAD, and after a few weeks I became convinced that normies were legitimately fucking insane for being okay with working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for literally almost every week of the fucking year.
Oh my god man, I've had the same thoughts, wageslavery is fucking hell. I seriously can't understand how so few people see it. I mean, a lot of people obviously know work sucks, but very few seem to actually fucking hate it as much as I do. Words can't describe how shit it makes me feel, it's like a form of psychological torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back