Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Thot assaults ricecel trying to approachmaxx on TikTok

Kincels

Kincels

Future Leader
-
The most surprising thing *if you have the app* are the comments supporting the landwhale lite for pushing this beta guy, he doesn't appear to be aggressive at all. Her friend even knew she was about to do it and is smiling recording the poor guy being abused and blackpilled, so fucking embarrasing. He inflated her ego by approaching her and letting her do that to him. They also acknoweledge the only reason they did it is because he's "ugly".

I can never imagine this video with a chad instead no matter how he acts to the foids.

Shittok perfectly illustrates the current state of this clown world :feelsclown:

But god forbid you pimpslap the hell out of her, if an ugly man did this he would most likely go to prison.

>93.2k likes
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Jfl if you even try to approach as a sub7.

I mean what did he think would happen. The fact that incels still try is pissing me off and I want them to get blackpilled. If those bluepilled incels were already all blackpilled, the society crumbling would be near.

"an ugly guy"

So it's not his personality I see. What does IT have to say about that? huh

Shittok perfectly illustrates the current state of this clown world :feelsclown:
I mean what did he think would happen. The fact that incels still try is pissing me off and I want them to get blackpilled. If those bluepilled incels were already all blackpilled, the society crumbling would be near.
Yeah but if they were all blackpilled we wouldn't get any material to prove our point tbh.

Every incel has to learn his place somehow :feelsbadman:

I dont feel sorry for this guy because he still think game works foids choose men not the other way around

approaching only works if you are 6+/10 high tier normie

Looks like he needs to shower more :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

People still do cold approaches in this day and age?

Sorry but I don't feel sympathy for something you should have learnt by now

She treated him like a vile creature, like some subhuman trash.
That is how they see us brother. It will soon be acceptable to execute incels for dating to look at a foid. It's never been more over.

That is how they see us brother. It will soon be acceptable to execute incels for dating to look at a foid. It's never been more over.
And IT will still say its about memesonality.

If genders were switched, the cucked people of tiktok would take huge offense to a girl being called ugly. It's as if men have no feelings, they have no problem making looks the only value of men. And that's not even mentioning the push in a gender switch situation.

People still do cold approaches in this day and age?

Sorry but I don't feel sympathy for something you should have learnt by now

It sickens me that they're called the empathic gender when they do this.

She humiliated him and rejected him in a horrible way, she doesn't care one bit about how he feels. All she cares about is making sure everyone understands she's above him + the attention from social media. He really isn't a living creature with emotions in her eyes.

Not even a rat would have been treated this badly
TikTok should implement some ricecel protection rules at least since it's a Chinese company lol

Sub10 theory rains supreme

lol at approaching

lol over 110k likes. Brutal, they don´t consider him a human.
Rip to our brocel

But god forbid you pimpslap the hell out of her, if an ugly man did this he would most likely go to prison.
If Chad pimp slapped her she’d just moan and stop talking :feelsUnreal:

How are they surprised when incels go mad on this rEtaRded foids?

Imagine being so fat as a woman you can literally shove grown men with the mass of your lard alone. That's not strength, just swinging mass around.

Holy shit, that guy has some massive balls to even try though!

I’ve felt worse. I got jumped by a lesbian cuz I tried to ask out her gf

I would have beaten that bitches ass in Mario Kart World Tour. Any bitch who is brazen enough to put her hands on a man like that needs a good beat down

Dfb8c5d4d9293aca5352f780b97c0fd6

JnXztflqGqEB2POYCES792ahjP3cJNq-M6RPnfK_U6ybJqwRTxm4aeb-0V6qO2rH4iFHPYmsRzzIbsRTKxfpF27Qz71MYRfgX9mNmKNlnoGjnyDrGWqDoZKorC37qlnaQ42Wsk7BGYc6bDZoUgFq6zM0wPOc9fx3RbEhNDqRGQL-Xz4JPp38zLbMYtcmj86BpYM5Qt10iyAajCqyyeRV3IGK3gfmyKA2EmyERXwKUgO3Bb8RXwavuj0iIr3f8XiEIObs4mprWyFmaPXa_aroMGKiNeBf_daCSfsYv9Reu35L9MK69LNi7j6mhiHeUC372JuM7L5sllwCGh72PI1tPxGVs2--yf3Rf1N-AYq0KrQpuZjX-pHpF2PcHZ9EobaWQy8uzDd3ufisfcULUt1HN0LHhhPGH_K8AcVce5psPjhe4T0Bb-yL34HW--9PSiw8fH1NjAKfi7Vj2Ly1Dj7lHDjFNGXHvlOa8JAvPhmdaoUkRDlxgZjc073cfjA_5tX0xcaUN_rdzaVSycWuac1nSqB4fP9p1CAa-xBp9C-5fNYqRQWk7X_03etVn6AoeUG7U4yYU233s5fHxDLjcXKcKFDBPsojFJdVPOK69wjqldyuj9SpknQH9e9nxt7qB6XKc_C2VuUh9svLLE9UifAF3j_KvygtdJg5naLg-hIw5OikY_GQ2VtDZwA=w456-h937-no

Some of the comments, the OP admits she pushed him just for daring to approach her and nothing more. Also interestingly there are a bunch of people using "incel" as an insult on this Tiktok vid. The like disparity on the comments is evidence of societies disdain for ugly people.

I also looked at her Tiktok profile and guess what, she's a literal 2/10, I don't exaggerate. It's unbelievable, I would usually expect this from 6/10+ but wow.

Last edited:
This is why approaching is useless as a sub7/sub8 male

To make it even WORSE she has two forms of donating to her on her profile bio for doing absoultely NOTHING. She has like 20 random bullshit vids total with barely any views or comments yet people are donating to her? Or she believes that they will. I'd rather donate directly into jeff bezos and bill gates bank accounts before I give her a penny.

bro your font is bigger than normal it is fucking with my eyes

View attachment 202716View attachment 202717

To make it even WORSE she has two forms of donating to her on her profile bio for doing absoultely NOTHING. She has like 20 random bullshit vids total with barely any views or comments yet people are donating to her? Or she believes that they will. I'd rather donate directly into jeff bezos and bill gates bank accounts before I give her a penny.
Is that her? She looks like a solid 3.5/4 obese witchface.

"When a guy with bad personality wont leave you and your galentine alone :lul: wait for it... lol"

Oh wait, that's not what she posted on her TikTok.

REMINDER:It’s not assault if hes ugly.

These women should be jailed for 10 years
full

Once (if ever) that dumb broad gets herself blackpilled, instead of pushing and abusing that guy as she did in the video, she'll abuse him or guys like him in far more sinister ways, which is to say leading him/them on for various trinkets, baubles, car rides and anything else she can extract from the old beta bucks turbo cucks of the world.

What she did here was stupid.

She could've had that cuck buying her and her girlfriends a round of drinks, then acting as the designated driver to take them back home to fuck their chosen Chads at the end of the night while he goes home and wacks it mercilessly wishing it were only him instead that they'd fuck.

Imagine being so fat as a woman you can literally shove grown men with the mass of your lard alone. That's not strength, just swinging mass around.