Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thot drops massive blackpill on comments of Instagram post

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
14E670B2 BDF1 41C7 ABC3 61B0374AF28A

EFDA814F C2D7 49D8 81CD 208B6D65FDC0

That guy is probably a tyrone who can engage in hypergamy a little too. The girl isn't really droping a blackpill, seems more of a inter-apex squabble. I was expecting something more massive and brutal

That guy is probably a tyrone who can engage in hypergamy a little too. The girl isn't really droping a blackpill, seems more of a inter-apex squabble. I was expecting something more massive and brutal

To be fair that guy was kind of an asshole for thinking of other women like that while he has a gf. I'd give half of my life expectancy to hold a girl's hand and this fucker is willing to throw it out just like that?

And about what the girl said... Water is wet? It's not a massive black pill. It could have been in the past, but this is nothing new.

If other men desire a foid you like then its over.

Trust me, she would have been a lot more harsh if that guy was an incel.

Needless to say, water is wet.

To be fair that guy was kind of an asshole for thinking of other women like that while he has a gf. I'd give half of my life expectancy to hold a girl's hand and this fucker is willing to throw it out just like that?
He is probably being pretty rational given they will likely cheat on him too. I'd do the same in his position, but I'll never be there.

Not really a blackpill. There's attractive females and males, not saying much.

I fucking hate foids that say "y'all". I would legit kill a foid in public in front of her parents and a church if she said "y'all".

He can by default, in GTA of course, haha yeah, "GTA"... which totally in no way shape or form means in real life, because reverse hypergamy totally isn't real, especially not for ethnics, and ESPECIALLY not for blacks, haha, yeah....:forcedsmile: and it most definitely of course, 100% is not more common for non whites in general of course, I do not believe in it nor would I spread its concept
Emote

Last edited:
She's just waiting to explode into obesity!

Could? Foids never miss the chance to remind us this.

Christ WTF is up with her legs. Is she squatting every chad that bangs her?

just a tyrone being a tyrone.

I fucking hate foids that say "y'all". I would legit kill a foid in public in front of her parents and a church if she said "y'all".
Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way