Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Thot mother of the year gets her kids expelled from catholic school

catholic school is a meme. all the girls there are getting their pussies completely blown out by Chads and football players every Sunday. I've never met a single person that went to catholic school who actually believes in any of that tradcon shit, I guarantee not even the teachers or school staff do tbh

catholic school is a meme. all the girls there are getting their pussies completely blown out by Chads and football players every Sunday. I've never met a single person that went to catholic school who actually believes in any of that tradcon shit, I guarantee not even the teachers or school staff do tbh
it's all a big joke :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Its over for soyciety.

Imagine being the child of a whore. I feel sorry for those kids.
This^ if I woke up and saw my mother naked spreading her pussy flaps on camera I'd commit the su immediately.

Roastie makes 150k a month from taking pictures.

How anyone can deny that foids live on tutorial mode is beyond me.

Husband looks giga-cucked.

She needs a spanking

In my country people send their children to catholic schools, just so they don't end up with classes only filled with moslems.

150k a month for 5/10 dried pussy wow

150k...

a month..

that old, hag...

:feelsclown:
clownworld royale

Bring back the good old days when whores were ostracized and brought to heel. One of the schools near where I grew up got in trouble in the early 2000s for making girls were a red brooch(Scarlet Letter) if they broke the dress code too often lmao

I went to a Catholic all boys school and the guys there were pretty well behaved, however the girls at our "sister" school were sluts. Even in HS they were all into typical progressive shit and banging guys at the local public school.

In my country people send their children to catholic schools, just so they don't end up with classes only filled with moslems.
Germany?

all that bullshit about catholic schools is for their children to obtain social circles in an express way or does anyone believe that parents send their children to these schools just because they are based on the word of god. the biggest joke is that they have to make the pantomime that they believe these things. the best proof is that the students of catholic schools are always the biggest sluts of all. I'm sure that whore-mother also studied in a catholic school.

Austria but same bullshit basically
Makes sense

Imagine being the child of a whore. I feel sorry for those kids.
This should have been a wakeup call for her to re-evaluate her life but now all she will garner is sympathy. There's no hope for this nation if being a whore will be encouraged.

Even religious schools are full of thots anyway since the majority of the female gender are whores and women in general can’t even be loyal to their own religion.