Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Thought experiment] Imagine if a foid from inceltear woke up as an ugly/below average looking man

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Just fucking imagine.
She would very quickly realize that her ”hateful attitude” wouldnt matter for shit.
hate women? Incel. Dont hate women? Still incel.

What these morons dont realize is that getting treated like shiit and having a 100% rejection rate made us hate foids, not the other way around.

This foid would literally in one night go from a tinder god to unable to land a single match from a non bot

Female privilege makes me so fucking furious you cant even imagine

She would be dead within a day.

they already look like ugly dudes, only difference is they have a hole under all that fat

That would be getting out lightly. They should live it for 25+ years. Fucking privileged cunts
Its like a person who was born into a rich family and talks shit about hard work. Just put your nose to the grindstone, save, and you can be rich like me despite my family being rich for generations and having a headstart.

Foids are so retarded that they believe it really is easy to be a guy.

All you have to do is shower, be polite, smile, get a haircut, and its that easy right?

Foids actually believe this. The idea that women have an easier time is insulting to them, because then it would shatter the reality that they are nothing but holes, and if they didn't have a hole they wouldn't be treated nicely.

she would rope in a hour

But there are men there who believe in this.

What these morons dont realize is that getting treated like shiit and having a 100% rejection rate made us hate foids, not the other way around.
this.

even if we seem like angry people here, it's because we've treated like garbage our whole life. how the hell is someone supposed to have a "good personality" and be good socially when they are treated like shit by everyone?

Are there really many foids on inceltear?

Anyway, even playing on tutorial mode, most of them are wasting some time monitoring incels.
Meaning they have failed the tutorial mode, I mean why would you even waste time with that when you have unlimited things to do with infinite amount of men?
If there is a significant number of foids on it - and I doubt it, most of them are incels in denial aka soy boys - they are just retarded and lost at their game.

It feels like it's a bunch of fucked & dumped sluts and they use men's sexual misery as group therapy.
Some probably were raped, just imagine, you play the easiest game on earth, you are overprotected, and you get raped. How retarded is that? How come? Where are your SJW chadlite-wannabe when you need them to protect you? Oh wait, probably one of them who took "advantage of the situation" and "raped" you :feelskek:

These fat whores make up rapes just to have something to say and to have an attention-whoring moment, and you can't tell it's not real rape by how casually they talk about it.
These whores have the physique of their ideas, they are recognizable between 1000.

Aaaz copie

You don't even have to be a friend for them to say things about their abusive sextoy or about their friend who "raped" them. The fact is they liked it, and never got so wet in their lives.

Not a big deal if the worst iRL players on earth are making fun of us, it's exactly like kids roasting you because you play their favorite game in hard mode while they didn't even know there were other modes than the easy one.

Last edited:
You don't have to imagine, just look at FtM trannies, they're all either suicidal or want to transition back to females.

She'd be told that it's her lack of showers, haircuts and toxic personality :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Didn't a foid try to live as a man for a couple months but became suicidal almost immediately?

All you have to do is shower, be polite, smile, get a haircut, and its that easy right?
That's because when they think of a man they think popular chads that has the same popularity, attention, and halo as them.

Didn't a foid try to live as a man for a couple months but became suicidal almost immediately?

This is old but this foid lived as a man for a year and ended up in a mental Hospital to recover:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_Fp1tWokLM

Vincent's book Self-Made Man retells an eighteen-month experiment in which she disguised herself as a man

Vincent asserts that, since the experiment, she has more fully realized the benefits of being female and the disadvantages of being male, stating, "I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."

The coronavirus has proven that women can't handle the smallest of mental health issues with many committing suicide.

I used to see women say they felt down on social media, they would recieve 60-70 likes, support, people asking them how they are/wanna hang out, yet when i see an incel reach out for help i literally see tumbleweeds.

Its like a person who was born into a rich family and talks shit about hard work. Just put your nose to the grindstone, save, and you can be rich like me despite my family being rich for generations and having a headstart.

Foids actually believe this. The idea that women have an easier time is insulting to them, because then it would shatter the reality that they are nothing but holes, and if they didn't have a hole they wouldn't be treated nicely.
Funny concept to believe that the difference between getting with someone & not is as simple as a haircut & a shower is it not.

Funny concept to believe that the difference between getting with someone & not is as simple as a haircut & a shower is it not.
I honestly don't give a shit about explaining things simply