Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thought experiment: what would you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22761
  • Start date
Deleted member 22761

Deleted member 22761

Self-banned
-
Imagine you're walking to your local supermarket on a friday evening. Then suddenly at the parking lot two hot JB's, lets say 15-16yr old, approach you and ask "could you buy us some alcohol? we can give you $10 extra". You say no as a respectable incel should and start walking away, but then one of them starts coming closer to you, pushes her body against yours and whispers "are you sure, we can pay in some other way too" into your ear as you smell the sweet perfume on her skin and feel the warmth of her body.

Would you buy them a bottle of liquor?
I am not sure what I would do in that situation, but if I just walked away I would end regretting it for the rest of my life.

Would I buy alcohol for a minor, AND have sex with her? Your situation started out bad, but then got much worse.

Spike the drink to ensure success

isn't this illegal? knowing my luck it would be a set up so id just tell them to fuck off

would refuse and go home with a clear conscience

I’d probably just give em a weird look and say something like “come on man that sorta thing doesn't work in real life, get outta here” and just leave

Are alchol laws really that cucked in west ?
I can get out of my house and buy beer from almost any store.
Westerners are ok with 14 y/o being instagram whores İnfluencers but cant allow incels to cope with alchol.

Hmmm. I would be volcel if not, but I would also be very sketched out at the offer. I'd probably do it, fuck it.

Many men will just buy her the alcohol after that. I’m not one of them

If they "rape" me it will be legal.

I'll put it under my clothes and say they have to take it off to get it but I won't resist.

look around for where Chris Hansen, the cops, or the YouTube cameraman are hiding

I'd tell them "Drinking alcohol is so fucking 2005"

Not today, FBI

fbi thread watch out---------------------------------

That's probably a set up to catch predators so RUN!!!