Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Thought I was 6ft, I'm actually 5'11

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
Feeling suicidal

Everyone rounds up anyway

Wear wook boots like Carolina or chippewa they give you an inch to two inches on your height

better than being a manlet

Welcome to the club fucking midget

so what? just keep saying you're 6, but your face is probably ugly anyway

Never began for you you midget /s

@needsolution what do u think about this? :feelstrash:

In 2019? Yes it is
Wow, that seems like an over exaggeration but okay. Being 5'11, you can easily fraud 6'0 unless she brings a ruler to the first date or something

also op is faggot who just brags about height

fraud 6 feet retard. 1 inch difference means shit

I wish I was 5’11”

so it turns out im not a chadlite, im just a normie. XD

people-who-are-5-ft-11-people-who-are-6-43160745.png

This thread smells like lookism and looksmax tbh.

Feeling suicidal
Ayy what's your face look like and where do you live?

You still heightmog 90% of the forum.

I would kill to be 5'11"

How did you confuse it? Did you measure at night or day?

at least you heightmog 95% of foids

brag tbh
but still over for you

at least you heightmog 95% of foids
This. Maybe even a bit more. Getting heightmogged by a female is the most emasculating thing ever.

This. Maybe even a bit more. Getting heightmogged by a female is the most emasculating thing ever.

Depends on where you are. I am almost never heightmogged by Asian foids. But I see 6'+ white and black foids almost every day on the street.

It's not really that emasculating if the difference is an inch or two and you're just walking on the street on the normal person. If you're a manlet stuck next to a tall foid on a crowded train and she's smirking down at you, though, I could see why you feel that way.

Depends on where you are. I am almost never heightmogged by Asian foids. But I see 6'+ white and black foids almost every day on the street.
That’s my experience as well. I never see any ethnic foids close to 6 feet

I'm 5'10 and 3 quarters.

I don't know. There are pros and cons to being an ethnic in North America vs. Europe -- I mean, those two continents include a lot of countries.
There are generally more ethnics in North America so I guess that would be a pro. I’m talking about like US or Canada. Also I imagine that the mogging would be more brutal in northern/Western Europe.

Last edited:
also op is faggot who just brags about height
I agree. Glad somebody said it. Too much tolerance for loudmouth tallfags. Not that 511 is "tall" per se, but you know what I mean.
Btw why were you so mean to @2340922 ? Are the two of you buddys and there's an inside joke I missed? because you were pretty harsh.

I agree. Glad somebody said it. Too much tolerance for loudmouth tallfags. Not that 511 is "tall" per se, but you know what I mean.
Btw why were you so mean to @2340922 ? Are the two of you buddys and there's an inside joke I missed? because you were pretty harsh.
We are best bros, if he ever got banned i will go ER on mods but he has secrets everywhere and im trying to force him to be more open.

same. I checked a few months ago

been lying up an inch for years and never realized

We are best bros, if he ever got banned i will go ER on mods but he has secrets everywhere and im trying to force him to be more open.
Not true u hate me liar :feelstrash: :cryfeels: u said we arent best brats anymore. U canged i see u even in dreams

Yes in Finland. maybe... but if you're 5'11 and incel then you're a locationcel.
Try your luck in Asia
You gotta go to remote area and learn the local language.
If you go to popular places, you have to compete with other westerners who are way better looking and taller than you

whitecel and blackcel problems