Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Thought she changed her number, so I was texting random suicidal/creepy shit and it turns out she didn't change her number

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
My former oneitis and I were once cool. I think I ruined things by being obsessive, weird, creepy, and scary...though she should have been more truthful and just told me I'm ugly.

Last text from her I received was in February and after that she just never replied to any texts at all. Even when I asked her to please let me know that she was at least alive still. No response. So, I thought she changed her number.

I then sent all kinds of texts about my feelings for her, how I thought she was the one, and all kinds of other cringey shit that I'm afraid to even look back on. Basically I revealed my every true thought about her to her. I did this because I thought she changed her number and there would be no recipient to my messages.

WRONG

She was there all along because she finally text me back telling me I freaked her out and to stop. She told me she is now living with her chadlite bf and "going through a lot" (whatever that means).

I then said goodbye and deleted her number.

Never trust a foid. Your emotions aren't worth their time.

Texting is bad for men with oneitis. It's too easy to fire a text declaring your undying love.

Going through a lot. Wow, normies don't know how easy they have it, especially women. "A lot" probably means she had to settle for Chadlite while Chad creampied her and dumped her and isn't texting her back. She'd kill herself if she had to spend a week in your shoes.

Never waste your time on a toilet. If Chad texted her, she would have answered directly and told him she was single.

evil heartless bitch doesn't give a fuck about the pain you have been through, ofc throws herself to chad in the meantime and doesn't message u back until she get's into a relationship, meme fucking gender...

Of course she just makes it about herself and completely ignores the fact you poured all your feelings and thoughts to her, albeit accidentally

Of course she just makes it about herself and completely ignores the fact you poured all your feelings and thoughts to her, albeit accidentally
Femoids always have to make things about themselves. This stupid heartless cunt. I want to bash her face in.

She was there all along because she finally text me back telling me I freaked her out and to stop. She told me she is now living with her chadlite bf and "going through a lot" (whatever that means).

Well having your nose broken because he probably beats the shit out of her three times a day but that is worth it for her if it means fucking superior genes on a regular basis.

she finally text me back telling me I freaked her out and to stop. She told me she is now living with her chadlite bf and "going through a lot" (whatever that means).
This means she doesn't want to hear about your shit, but she's texting you now because she wants someone to listen to her shit. She's looking for an orbiter's shoulder to cry on. Do not be that orbiter, she will use you for emotional support and then drop you like a bad habit once she's feeling better and/or you start wanting some emotional support in return.

It will not work. It will not work. Repeat after me, a thousand times if necessary. It will not work. It will not work. It will not work.

This is typical autism. I know what it's like, OP. I used to do similar shit when I was a kid.

I still don't understand how someone can be blackpilled and have a oneitis at the same time.
also jfl at thinking she could be "the one".

I texted my oneitis a long time ago. I thought it was my personality as to why she only gave one worded replies but now I know better.

She's looking for an orbiter's shoulder to cry on. Do not be that orbiter, she will use you for emotional support and then drop you like a bad habit once she's feeling better and/or you start wanting some emotional support in return.

It will not work. It will not work. Repeat after me, a thousand times if necessary. It will not work. It will not work. It will not work.

This x1000

I’ve experienced this exact scenario.

I swear the tactics and manipulations they use transcend race, culture, and countries.

The foid hive mind is a real phenomenon.

If you’ve met one slutty foid, you’ve met them all.

If you’re attractive enough to attract one foid, you’re attractive enough for them all.

Last edited:
If you have a oneitis you are setting yourself up for sadness.

Never trust a foid. Your emotions aren't worth their time.
Going through a lot. Wow, normies don't know how easy they have it, especially women. "A lot" probably means she had to settle for Chadlite while Chad creampied her and dumped her and isn't texting her back. She'd kill herself if she had to spend a week in your shoes.
Never waste your time on a toilet. If Chad texted her, she would have answered directly and told him she was single.
This is typical autism.
If you have a oneitis you are setting yourself up for sadness.
God fucking damn them. The female gender commits far too many injustices towards us. Oneitis only shows us this more so.

My former oneitis and I were once cool. I think I ruined things by being obsessive, weird, creepy, and scary...though she should have been more truthful and just told me I'm ugly.

Last text from her I received was in February and after that she just never replied to any texts at all. Even when I asked her to please let me know that she was at least alive still. No response. So, I thought she changed her number.

I then sent all kinds of texts about my feelings for her, how I thought she was the one, and all kinds of other cringey shit that I'm afraid to even look back on. Basically I revealed my every true thought about her to her. I did this because I thought she changed her number and there would be no recipient to my messages.

WRONG

I then said goodbye and deleted her number.

Thats a cuck move tbh. If she dont reply, its over. You just move on.