Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts about Covid19 and Politics?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28304
  • Start date
Deleted member 28304

Deleted member 28304

Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers
-
I personally think that it actually is a biological weapon to wipe out as much population as possible.
Even though its pretty controlled right now and vaccines are getting made, they fucked many country´s, people with own shops etc., financially.
China burnt their own people in mass graves as the news said, but who really knows who to believe in today´s society.
Foids want more rights, apes burn buildings and its getting called a peaceful protest while the storm on the capitol was a act full of violence. The news said it, you know.
I don´t know if I am already mentally completely fucked, because I don´t know what I should believe.
I don´t even know for how long I can live til I have to praise every woman on the planet like a god - because it´s woman and a woman is better than a man.
Germany also Is getting more and more cucked.
In 2015, there were trains coming with so many immigrants, people lost their homes so the immigrants could live somewhere.
I think if this happened in the US, they would organize protests so this would not happen in the first place.
But, Germany is just cucked. Look at Berlin´s people.
They all wear the same shit, they want everyone to believe that the Left party´s are the answer.
Meanwhile, big clans around Berlin are making tax free money with selling drugs, weapons and what not.
So, to make it quick about Germany: The most want anyone to believe, being left is the answer while getting any "refugee" in and getting cucked by working for them.
I don´t know anymore.

fairly obvious at this point it came out of some chink research lab. supposedly fauci was funneling money to them.

Covid-19 basically is just politics. There is some kind of a virus going around but that's nothing new.

it's a controlled transition into a new kind of society which itself is just a transitioning phase into something more sinister.

China is supposed to be spearheading the transition while the US and to a lesser extent Europe have to switch to technology and regulations that makes it easier to transfer the wealth and power that individuals and government entities hold.

basically you are a slave and your master just sold you off to another. that's all.

Here are my thoughts:

Covid-19 was biologically engineered and purposely released for multiple reasons:

-Influence American politics
-Population control
-A reason for the government to take away rights and shit on the economy (so you depend on them more)
-Vaccinations which cause sterilizations and even death. If not those then maybe some other chronic illness.

If it was an accidental release the lab would have taken precautions right off the get go. There's no way it can "accidently" release, you're telling me a lab like that doesn't have precautionary measures in those situations?

So they purposely released it and blamed it on some guy eating a bat.

They know it has a high survival rate for those who are healthy (and it does), all the media bull shit is usually huge exaggerations as to what is really going on. Why are film crews even allowed in hospitals to film? Makes no sense for a virus that is "so deadly" as covid 19.

Why are movies still being made?
Why are big corporate stores allowed to be open but not small businesses?

etc.

But people blindly see chit on the news and believe it.

Is it real? Yes

Are some people dying with covid 19? Yes

Is it as serious as the news is making it out to be? No

Last edited:
Here are my thoughts:

Covid-19 was biologically engineered and purposely released for multiple reasons:

-Influence American politics
-Population control
-A reason for the government to take away rights and shit on the economy (so you depend on them more)
-Vaccinations which cause sterilizations and even death. If not those then maybe some other chronic illness.

If it was an accidental release the lab would have taken precautions right off the get go. There's no way it can "accidently" release, you're telling me a lab like that doesn't have precautionary measures in those situations?

So they purposely released it and blamed it on some guy eating a bat.

They know it has a high survival rate for those who are healthy (and it does), all the media bull shit is usually huge exaggerations as to what is really going on. Why are film crews even allowed in hospitals to film? Makes no sense for a virus that is "so deadly" as covid 19.

Why are movies still being made?
Why are big corporate stores allowed to be open but not small businesses?

etc.

But people blindly see chit on the news and believe it.

Is it real? Yes

Are some people dying with covid 19? Yes

Is it as serious as the news is making it out to be? No
This. Nothing but the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back