Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Thoughts on adoption?

fartbro

fartbro

autistic refugee
Ik ik. It's ubercucked to raise another man's child. T b h though I really wish I could have a child of my own, to raise and teach. Giving him my genes seems kind of immoral, though, if I could even get a woman to procreate with me in the first place. They probably don't even let single men adopt children in the first place because of pedos. But what if you chose to adopt a kid that was obviously going to end up as an incel? His life is still going to be exponentially harder than anyone else's but at least now he has a father figure so he doesn't turn out a simp. He'd have a place to start from instead of being incel, sending him to college, helping him get a job. NGL I'm pretty antinatalist. Some degenerates bring incels into the world just to abandon them... all for some fleeting sensation of pleasure. I have some empathy for incels who had to go through that since some were my friends.

I don't know, I just can't help but think about having a family. Or even just a son. Cooking for him, bonding with him in nature, fishing, camping, gymcelling, coping with vidya, teaching him how to fight, teaching him the ways of the world and how to stand up for himself despite his social stature, staying tough despite the gynocentric culture trying to pussify him. I can't believe I'll never get to experience that. I don't even care about having sex or falling in love with a foid. I just wish I could have my own son and raise him so that his life, despite being loveless, has positives that outweigh the negatives.

But what if you chose to adopt a kid that was obviously going to end up as an incel?

Nope just nope i couldn't live with that

I'd want a son but I don't want to risk having a daughter or being a betabuxx to my wife

adoption is cucked though

I think I would adopt a son who isn't a baby (too much money and work) so that I can nurture him. If I had a girlfriend or wife who also had poor genes or was infertile, then I would consider adoption (assuming I had the instinct to, because despite I guess wanting to knock a girl up, I don't want kids yet).

No, I fuckin' hate babies.

Adoption is ok only if you are sterile

Use a surrogate and have your own. Hire some help for the baby and toddler phases or have the grandparents help raise him. Never raise another man's spawn. They both cost about the same and surrogacy is surprisingly easier than adopting as a single male.

I legitimately gave it a good long think, and no matter how you process it logically or emotionally, it's super fucking cucked.

There is only one situation which I thought of that it wouldn't be cucked, where you have your own family already, and you adopt the child of a deceased friend/relative. The key thing here, is that the kids are aware from the beginning that you are not their father, and you do not acknowledge being their father.

As an incel however, any kind of adoption is cucked, there's no way around it, the kids themselves will never respect you, they will see you as a doormat.

Last edited:
Adoption is haram. Akhi.

You'd be doing that abandoned kid a favor that's for sure, but if you think helping someone in need is undignifying then you shouldn't consider it.

3EA95B17 ACA5 4AB8 BCCF 83FBD3AE92BD

I rather rent a womb.

Use a surrogate and have your own. Hire some help for the baby and toddler phases or have the grandparents help raise him. Never raise another man's spawn. They both cost about the same and surrogacy is surprisingly easier than adopting as a single male.

Not a bad idea tbh. Might do that some day. Bit cautious though because I think I've heard accounts of men being sued by surrogates for child support, even with all the legal papers saying that they couldn't. Idk jfl I'll take the gamble, if I end up getting sued or some shit I'll just dump all the money onto my family and rope.

This. Even better if the surrogate is from a third world country like Mexico.

If i cant marry a female(with is probably a given since I am incel) I will try and seek a surrogate to have my own. If that doesn't work I will settle for adoption. I always wanted to be a father, to raise a son or daughter well.

My dick needs to be adopted by pusi of cute virgin teen girl

i wanna adopt chad aryan kids so they dont have to suffer like my own kids.

I personally would never consider it. I never want kids of my own, let alone another man's.

Raising kids takes so much dedication I would never even consider it.

Nah, I'll never take care of other men's cum

I would be willing to do it and turn the child into a gigachad monk. But it's not worth it