Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on assisted suicide

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Should it be available to those with a terminal illness? and should it also be available to anyone who wants to make the decision to end their lives in a safe and dignified manner?

If it was I feel I could of done it by now, saved up the money and gone about it in an unemotional and rational manner

Last edited:
Should it be available to those with a terminal illness? and should it also be available to anyone who wants to make the decision to end their lives in a safe and dignified manner?
It shouldn't be available. Going out quietly has to be one of the worst & most boring ways to killing yourself. Also, a very selfish act for those with a family or friends. tbh tbh

It shouldn't be available. Going out quietly has to be one of the worst & most boring ways to killing yourself. Also, a very selfish act for those with a family or friends. tbh tbh
So what if it's selfish? Those who guilt trip you to stay around for them are selfish too.

I say yes but there have to be certain restrictions

It is justified. People should be able to get the assistance of others when they want to be put out of their misery.

"My body, my choice" should be extended to suicide. Everybody should have the right to die painlessly if that's what they really want.

I agree, I was thinking psychological evaluations etc and a waiting period
No. If mental, then he should be able to choose as well.

Assisted suicide should be available to anyone who wants it. I don't want to risk becoming a vegetable if someone finds me hanging or with my helium mask on.

I don't want to risk becoming a vegetable if someone finds me hanging or with my helium mask on.
Exacting fucking same dude, that is whats always stopped me from suiciding, I don't have enough confidence in any of the available methods working

Were can I get a gun

"My body, my choice" should be extended to suicide. Everybody should have the right to die painlessly if that's what they really want.
also there would be a great social benefit, no one having to clean up the mess of brain shattered corpse, or a bunch of dead bodies from a killing spree

Not a good idea. I'm scared doctors will try to push vulnerable people to do it for an easy shekel.

assisted suicide should be allowed for all incels

I'd vote for it