Thoughts on Chris-Chan?

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
-
General thread of Chris-Chan. Do you think he deserved the bullying from kiwi-farms? Do you think he was brainwashed to turn into a tranny? Do you think he is responsible for his actions?

Weeb25

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
Seems like he has consistent flaws in social communication and social interaction. This applies to a various amount of symptoms including flawed social approaches and failure of normal back-and-forth conversation and emotions. In addition, deficits in nonverbal communicative behaviors used for social interaction, ranging, for example, from poorly integrated verbal and nonverbal communication; to abnormalities in eye contact and body language or deficits in understanding and use of gestures; to a total lack of facial expressions and nonverbal communication. Furthermore, Deficits in developing, maintaining, and understand relationships, ranging, for example, from difficulties adjusting behavior to suit various social contexts; to difficulties in sharing imaginative play or in making friends; to the absence of interest in peers.

r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
-
He's mentally ill person who didn't get proper treatment and instead got made fun of and pressured into an even worse situation. It's society looking down on failed genetics at it's worse. I pity him.

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
He's an ugly turboautist truecel tbh. I still think he's a degenerate for becoming a tranny and cutting his taint

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-
Trapmaxxed NEET god.

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
-
He's mentally ill person who didn't get proper treatment and instead got made fun of and pressured into an even worse situation. It's society looking down on failed genetics at it's worse. I pity him.
Yep, I think the same.

VirtueSignaller

VirtueSignaller

M0DCEL
-
Don't call anybody.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Naive autist that was took advantage of

Riceman

Riceman

Banned
-
is he another hapa? or just a weeb?

Ticcel

Ticcel

Product of an unjust world.
-
Lol, pewdiepie made I vid about him.

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Tool of Agony
-
I somewhat agree with this, but he also continually fell for the same lies and set ups every time and never knew when to simply quit and get off the internet for his sake. I pity him but he brought some of this upon himself

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
I really hate delusional men.

I can't forgive almost anything but not ignoring reality.

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional ally
-
The End

The End

Mythic
-
When I found out about him I got really pissed off that people were fucking with him and ridiculing him. He's basically me with a few less IQ points.

If I get rich I'm going to buy him a mansion, games, and prostitutes to lick his crooked dong all day. Then all the trolls can seethe with jealously.

Seriously fuck the people who go out of their way to torment this guy. He's obviously a stone's throw away from retarded, and trying to paint him as a villain so as to justify trolling him is especially sickening.

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

DogPillPres
-
mogs me out of the universe but the sonichupill was too strong

omegacel69

omegacel69

Recruit
-
he is a mega autist , but there was no need for the bullying done by so many people

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I dont know who is this fag

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
-
Fatcel = Volcel

YoungCurryCell

YoungCurryCell

Godcel
-
Example of extreme autism

Cuyen

Cuyen

★★★★★
why people care about this guy

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
He's the biggest truecel ever

Cuyen

Cuyen

★★★★★
what happened to him is he alive

Smallus Dickus

Smallus Dickus

Recruit
-
So much for that pure aryan blood.
His ~15 years older brother is normal, he even archieved some success as film critic. Chris-chan is the effect of very late pregnancy, and bad parenting by almost senile parents. It seems like his dad was normal, but he was in grandfather age when Chris-chan was young.
Anyway it surprising how many here don't know chris-chan. This is good, but rather older video:

BTW I hope at least everybody knows who Terry A. Davis is :>

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
-
He’s a mess who was enabled by his parents and trolls to become the disturbed freak that he is today. As his Wiki creator said, more is documented about him than any King who ever existed.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Chris isn't bullied much on Kiwifarms anymore. Even those edgelord scum mostly feel bad for him now and just want to watch the trainwreck.

I don't think Chris was brainwashed into being a tranny. My diagnosis: He's rebelling against his ultra-conservative parents.

The positive about Chris is that his story is educating many on the serious effects of bad parenting, especially to an autistic child. Books can be written about the stupid shit that his parents did, and his mom is still doing.

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
-
His ~15 years older brother is normal, he even archieved some success as film critic. Chris-chan is the effect of very late pregnancy, and bad parenting by almost senile parents. It seems like his dad was normal, but he was in grandfather age when Chris-chan was young.
Anyway it surprising how many here don't know chris-chan. This is good, but rather older video:

BTW I hope at least everybody knows who Terry A. Davis is :>
Poor guy, isint he trans or into some faggot shit?

KonchoTOTO

KonchoTOTO

Banned
-
Mentally ill + attention whore is not a very good combanation

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Officer
-
I read the title as "thoughts on my oni chan?" for a second

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
Mentally ill + attention whore is not a very good combanation
I don't think Chris was brainwashed into being a tranny. My diagnosis: He's rebelling against his ultra-conservative parents.
Poor guy, isint he trans or into some faggot shit?

He also got laid at some point and that was used as part of the whataboutism "What about Chris-chan? He managed to get laid!" :soy: even though it was only because he statusmaxed.

Sgtpinkie

Sgtpinkie

"It's the kikes man" 5'7 cumskin latinocel
-
HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Bringen sie mir Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein!!!
-
I fucking hate traps

Mad Baron

Mad Baron

Life is rigged from the start
-

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
Chris isn't bullied much on Kiwifarms anymore. Even those edgelord scum mostly feel bad for him now and just want to watch the trainwreck.

The positive about Chris is that his story is educating many on the serious effects of bad parenting, especially to an autistic child. Books can be written about the stupid shit that his parents did, and his mom is still doing.

Bad parenting is such a bullshit excuse. There's black kids from the hood who became successful with no father and a shitty mom.

It's all genes, tbh.

You can't give a retard baby a higher IQ with good parenting.

KanashiiOtokonoko

KanashiiOtokonoko

19 y/o turbo autist
-
He didn't deserve any of it. Sonichu is awful but Chris is extremely autistic. It's fucked up that he was doxxed and the bullying actually ruined his life.

S

SUH

Officer
-
When I found out about him I got really pissed off that people were fucking with him and ridiculing him. He's basically me with a few less IQ points.

If I get rich I'm going to buy him a mansion, games, and prostitutes to lick his crooked dong all day. Then all the trolls can seethe with jealously.

Seriously fuck the people who go out of their way to torment this guy. He's obviously a stone's throw away from retarded, and trying to paint him as a villain so as to justify trolling him is especially sickening.
Aquinas IQ post. The treatment of chris chan proves the autismpill. It also shows how disgusting society and normies are for tormenting an innocent guy. Btw if the bluepill were true he would slay because he had such a loving personalitee and passionate interests.
He didn't deserve any of it. Sonichu is awful but Chris is extremely autistic. It's fucked up that he was doxxed and the bullying actually ruined his life.
Why is sonichu abhorred yet various shitty teddit and tumblr fanfics are ignored or praised. Is it because foids write those? Also at least sonichu has funny potty humor.

What if he saw that foids live easier lives and got brainwashed into thinking that he could become a foid?

Last edited:
Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Bad parenting is such a bullshit excuse. There's black kids from the hood who became successful with no father and a shitty mom.

It's all genes, tbh.

You can't give a retard baby a higher IQ with good parenting.
Part of that bad parenting I mentioned is that his parents had him when they were old. His Dad was like 50, and his Mom was older. That may be why Chris was born an autistic retard.
What if he saw that foids live easier lives and got brainwashed into thinking that he could become a foid?
I think that may have happened with Chris. His Dad paid cute girls throughout his school years to be friends with him, to his last days of high school where they attended a graduation """"party"""" at Chris' house, which to this day he cherishes as the best moment of his life.

The saddest video with Chris is where he mentions this... while building a huge Lego house at a McDonald's with his mom...

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Hes the greatest lolcow of all internet history.

I also called his house once

The End

The End

Mythic
-
He's obviously had a tremendous amount of problems with women. Nearly all of the successful trolls against him having been using his desire for sex as bait. The psychological trauma had to have an effect.

I think it was primarily sexual-deprivation that made him become a crossdresser. He's still exclusively attracted to women, but it seems the only people that will accept such an ugly guy as him are tranny-freaks. He doesn't even put much effort into dressing as a woman. It's like painting yourself goth because they're the only people that'll be your friends.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but see many of his most bizarre behaviors as stemming from his alienation and torment.

I also called his house once
Why?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
He's obviously had a tremendous amount of problems with women. Nearly all of the successful trolls against him having been using his desire for sex as bait. The psychological trauma had to have an effect.

I think it was primarily sexual-deprivation that made him become a crossdresser. He's still exclusively attracted to women, but it seems the only people that will accept such an ugly guy as him are tranny-freaks. He doesn't even put much effort into dressing as a woman. It's like painting yourself goth because they're the only people that'll be your friends.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but see many of his most bizarre behaviors as stemming from his alienation and torment.

Why?
Idk I just wanted to talk to him. I used to obsessively follow him

The End

The End

Mythic
-
Idk I just wanted to talk to him. I used to obsessively follow him
Wow. I spent a lot of time learning about him too. In a way I do understand the trolls' fixation on Chris-Chan, because he is such an odd guy. I just don't understand their desire to hurt him.

Did you get to talk to him?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

-
Wow. I spent a lot of time learning about him too. In a way I do understand the trolls' fixation on Chris-Chan, because he is such an odd guy. I just don't understand their desire to hurt him.

Did you get to talk to him?
<.< his mom answered and I panicked

But yeah idk why people are so cruel to him.

I mean hes a total piece of shit. But you need to forgive a lot of it

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Overlord
-
Part of that bad parenting I mentioned is that his parents had him when they were old. His Dad was like 50, and his Mom was older. That may be why Chris was born an autistic retard.

I think that may have happened with Chris. His Dad paid cute girls throughout his school years to be friends with him, to his last days of high school where they attended a graduation """"party"""" at Chris' house, which to this day he cherishes as the best moment of his life.

The saddest video with Chris is where he mentions this... while building a huge Lego house at a McDonald's with his mom...
I think the details of the shitty parts of his life are pointless. Can sum it all up with "retard level IQ".

I'm not even hating on the guy, but what can you expect from someone with sub-human brain?

leafmanlet

leafmanlet

Genetically Cursed
-
Incel coping with his inceldom by becoming a failed tranny.

S

SUH

Officer
-

Why?
What happened to chris wouldve happened to any of us autists if we werent blackpilled in time.