Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Chris-Chan?

Modafincel

Modafincel

Officer
★★
General thread of Chris-Chan. Do you think he deserved the bullying from kiwi-farms? Do you think he was brainwashed to turn into a tranny? Do you think he is responsible for his actions?

Seems like he has consistent flaws in social communication and social interaction. This applies to a various amount of symptoms including flawed social approaches and failure of normal back-and-forth conversation and emotions. In addition, deficits in nonverbal communicative behaviors used for social interaction, ranging, for example, from poorly integrated verbal and nonverbal communication; to abnormalities in eye contact and body language or deficits in understanding and use of gestures; to a total lack of facial expressions and nonverbal communication. Furthermore, Deficits in developing, maintaining, and understand relationships, ranging, for example, from difficulties adjusting behavior to suit various social contexts; to difficulties in sharing imaginative play or in making friends; to the absence of interest in peers.

He's mentally ill person who didn't get proper treatment and instead got made fun of and pressured into an even worse situation. It's society looking down on failed genetics at it's worse. I pity him.

He's an ugly turboautist truecel tbh. I still think he's a degenerate for becoming a tranny and cutting his taint

Trapmaxxed NEET god.

He's mentally ill person who didn't get proper treatment and instead got made fun of and pressured into an even worse situation. It's society looking down on failed genetics at it's worse. I pity him.
Yep, I think the same.

Don't call anybody.

Naive autist that was took advantage of

is he another hapa? or just a weeb?

Lol, pewdiepie made I vid about him.

I somewhat agree with this, but he also continually fell for the same lies and set ups every time and never knew when to simply quit and get off the internet for his sake. I pity him but he brought some of this upon himself

I really hate delusional men.

I can't forgive almost anything but not ignoring reality.

When I found out about him I got really pissed off that people were fucking with him and ridiculing him. He's basically me with a few less IQ points.

If I get rich I'm going to buy him a mansion, games, and prostitutes to lick his crooked dong all day. Then all the trolls can seethe with jealously.

Seriously fuck the people who go out of their way to torment this guy. He's obviously a stone's throw away from retarded, and trying to paint him as a villain so as to justify trolling him is especially sickening.

mogs me out of the universe but the sonichupill was too strong

he is a mega autist , but there was no need for the bullying done by so many people

I dont know who is this fag

Fatcel = Volcel

Example of extreme autism

why people care about this guy

He's the biggest truecel ever

what happened to him is he alive

So much for that pure aryan blood.

His ~15 years older brother is normal, he even archieved some success as film critic. Chris-chan is the effect of very late pregnancy, and bad parenting by almost senile parents. It seems like his dad was normal, but he was in grandfather age when Chris-chan was young.
Anyway it surprising how many here don't know chris-chan. This is good, but rather older video:

BTW I hope at least everybody knows who Terry A. Davis is :>

He’s a mess who was enabled by his parents and trolls to become the disturbed freak that he is today. As his Wiki creator said, more is documented about him than any King who ever existed.

Chris isn't bullied much on Kiwifarms anymore. Even those edgelord scum mostly feel bad for him now and just want to watch the trainwreck.

I don't think Chris was brainwashed into being a tranny. My diagnosis: He's rebelling against his ultra-conservative parents.

The positive about Chris is that his story is educating many on the serious effects of bad parenting, especially to an autistic child. Books can be written about the stupid shit that his parents did, and his mom is still doing.

His ~15 years older brother is normal, he even archieved some success as film critic. Chris-chan is the effect of very late pregnancy, and bad parenting by almost senile parents. It seems like his dad was normal, but he was in grandfather age when Chris-chan was young.
Anyway it surprising how many here don't know chris-chan. This is good, but rather older video:

BTW I hope at least everybody knows who Terry A. Davis is :>

Poor guy, isint he trans or into some faggot shit?

Mentally ill + attention whore is not a very good combanation

I read the title as "thoughts on my oni chan?" for a second

Mentally ill + attention whore is not a very good combanation

I don't think Chris was brainwashed into being a tranny. My diagnosis: He's rebelling against his ultra-conservative parents.
Poor guy, isint he trans or into some faggot shit?

He also got laid at some point and that was used as part of the whataboutism "What about Chris-chan? He managed to get laid!" :soy: even though it was only because he statusmaxed.

Chris isn't bullied much on Kiwifarms anymore. Even those edgelord scum mostly feel bad for him now and just want to watch the trainwreck.

The positive about Chris is that his story is educating many on the serious effects of bad parenting, especially to an autistic child. Books can be written about the stupid shit that his parents did, and his mom is still doing.

Bad parenting is such a bullshit excuse. There's black kids from the hood who became successful with no father and a shitty mom.

It's all genes, tbh.

You can't give a retard baby a higher IQ with good parenting.

He didn't deserve any of it. Sonichu is awful but Chris is extremely autistic. It's fucked up that he was doxxed and the bullying actually ruined his life.

When I found out about him I got really pissed off that people were fucking with him and ridiculing him. He's basically me with a few less IQ points.

If I get rich I'm going to buy him a mansion, games, and prostitutes to lick his crooked dong all day. Then all the trolls can seethe with jealously.

Seriously fuck the people who go out of their way to torment this guy. He's obviously a stone's throw away from retarded, and trying to paint him as a villain so as to justify trolling him is especially sickening.
Aquinas IQ post. The treatment of chris chan proves the autismpill. It also shows how disgusting society and normies are for tormenting an innocent guy. Btw if the bluepill were true he would slay because he had such a loving personalitee and passionate interests.
He didn't deserve any of it. Sonichu is awful but Chris is extremely autistic. It's fucked up that he was doxxed and the bullying actually ruined his life.
Why is sonichu abhorred yet various shitty teddit and tumblr fanfics are ignored or praised. Is it because foids write those? Also at least sonichu has funny potty humor.

What if he saw that foids live easier lives and got brainwashed into thinking that he could become a foid?

Last edited: