Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Chris-Chan?

Bad parenting is such a bullshit excuse. There's black kids from the hood who became successful with no father and a shitty mom.

It's all genes, tbh.

You can't give a retard baby a higher IQ with good parenting.
Part of that bad parenting I mentioned is that his parents had him when they were old. His Dad was like 50, and his Mom was older. That may be why Chris was born an autistic retard.
What if he saw that foids live easier lives and got brainwashed into thinking that he could become a foid?
I think that may have happened with Chris. His Dad paid cute girls throughout his school years to be friends with him, to his last days of high school where they attended a graduation """"party"""" at Chris' house, which to this day he cherishes as the best moment of his life.

The saddest video with Chris is where he mentions this... while building a huge Lego house at a McDonald's with his mom...

Hes the greatest lolcow of all internet history.

I also called his house once

What if he saw that foids live easier lives and got brainwashed into thinking that he could become a foid?
He's obviously had a tremendous amount of problems with women. Nearly all of the successful trolls against him having been using his desire for sex as bait. The psychological trauma had to have an effect.

I think it was primarily sexual-deprivation that made him become a crossdresser. He's still exclusively attracted to women, but it seems the only people that will accept such an ugly guy as him are tranny-freaks. He doesn't even put much effort into dressing as a woman. It's like painting yourself goth because they're the only people that'll be your friends.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but see many of his most bizarre behaviors as stemming from his alienation and torment.

I also called his house once
Why?

He's obviously had a tremendous amount of problems with women. Nearly all of the successful trolls against him having been using his desire for sex as bait. The psychological trauma had to have an effect.

I think it was primarily sexual-deprivation that made him become a crossdresser. He's still exclusively attracted to women, but it seems the only people that will accept such an ugly guy as him are tranny-freaks. He doesn't even put much effort into dressing as a woman. It's like painting yourself goth because they're the only people that'll be your friends.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't help but see many of his most bizarre behaviors as stemming from his alienation and torment.

Why?
Idk I just wanted to talk to him. I used to obsessively follow him

Idk I just wanted to talk to him. I used to obsessively follow him
Wow. I spent a lot of time learning about him too. In a way I do understand the trolls' fixation on Chris-Chan, because he is such an odd guy. I just don't understand their desire to hurt him.

Did you get to talk to him?

Wow. I spent a lot of time learning about him too. In a way I do understand the trolls' fixation on Chris-Chan, because he is such an odd guy. I just don't understand their desire to hurt him.

Did you get to talk to him?
<.< his mom answered and I panicked

But yeah idk why people are so cruel to him.

I mean hes a total piece of shit. But you need to forgive a lot of it

Part of that bad parenting I mentioned is that his parents had him when they were old. His Dad was like 50, and his Mom was older. That may be why Chris was born an autistic retard.

I think that may have happened with Chris. His Dad paid cute girls throughout his school years to be friends with him, to his last days of high school where they attended a graduation """"party"""" at Chris' house, which to this day he cherishes as the best moment of his life.

The saddest video with Chris is where he mentions this... while building a huge Lego house at a McDonald's with his mom...

I think the details of the shitty parts of his life are pointless. Can sum it all up with "retard level IQ".

I'm not even hating on the guy, but what can you expect from someone with sub-human brain?

Incel coping with his inceldom by becoming a failed tranny.

Why?
What happened to chris wouldve happened to any of us autists if we werent blackpilled in time.

I'm afraid to become him