Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on eugenics

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Abortions should be legal on incels up to 18 years.
At best we are burdens and a drain on our family and society at worst we are dangerous. The world would be a better place without us. They are disgusted by us.

Eugenics forced onto women should be a thing.

Should've been enforced before I got born so I wouldn't have to live through this shitty existence.

You cant really be a true incel until 20+ imo unless you are like 3/10 or lower. If you are gonna go for eugenics you gotta up that age boyo

Isn't really worth it if you consider that there will always be someone at the bottom.

You cant really be a true incel until 20+ imo unless you are like 3/10 or lower. If you are gonna go for eugenics you gotta up that age boyo
True incel is like 30+ imo

Eugenics is the most cucked way of thinking.

I don't understand incels thinking that they don't deserve to exist, when being incel is not one's fault. I hate eugenics supporters and they are just contributors to Chad hegemony.

Why the fuck do you want to support Nature and helpt it's course?

I don't understand incels thinking that they don't deserve to exist, when being incel is not one's fault. I hate eugenics supporters and they are just contributors to Chad hegemony.

Incels will always be a thing so it wouldn't make sense to kill current incels.Inceldom is a product of hierarchy.
I agree with you.
However Incels shouldn't suffer

Last edited:
maybe assisted suicide is the answer?
We don't want to be here and they don't want us here.

It's taking care of itself tbh. Incels are being weeded out

I support eugenics genocide all subhuman ethnics and end inceldom

I support eugenics and suicide booths.
Suicide should be viewed as honourable like in medieval Japan.

fuck eugenics, ugly men deserve free sluts instead

Suiciding=doing Nature's job and letting scum society win

This, why do I see all these bullshit defeatist posts on this site that literally amounts to letting society win.

Isn't really worth it if you consider that there will always be someone at the bottom.
legit.

exactly. Eugenics is an Incle Tom solution.

This, why do I see all these bullshit defeatist posts on this site that literally amounts to letting society win.
It already won. Why prolong one's agony for nothing?

Yes, trash like me aren't needed anywhere.

Agreed 100%.
Ppl who support eugenics are literal cucks of life/nature.

JFL, medical abortions are obselete. since its formation, blackpilled doctors now recommend the use of 7.62x39mm FMJ on the female which requested the abortion (ofc, only after she births it. child shant suffer from the stupidity of a femoid)