Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on gays

Thoughts on gay guys

• Basically girls (still want chad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Incels that changed sides

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • No opinion

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Other

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hentaipleb

hentaipleb

Greycel
Even if they could get women, they may not want to

Out of sight, out of mind.

I don't mind.

From what I've heard, the gay dating pool is smaller than the straight dating pool. But however, gay men are just as judgmental as straight women in the dating world, you'd have to be active, and be ready for a lot of short term relationships, especially, if you're a gay guy.

I want to try being gay again, If I fail with women again in 2018.

Romantic feelings are an outgrowth of attraction. Libido is largely biological and focused upon objects of attraction. Male libido is >> greater (at rest) than female libido. So Gays are just men who are attracted to masculine qualities but still have the male libido.

i mostly see ugly girls go gay because they have no chance of getting chad though. on the males side its usually lowkey incel heteros who cant get laid.

Attraction is something you can't choose. And gays have zero inhibition if it comes to sex. They fuck like rabbits and don't care about whos asshole they are pounding.

I get sort of disgusted when I'm in the presence of someone I know is gay.

Ive met a "incel" who turned gay. He tried so much with women he turned to men. I am not surprised if a large number of gays turned gay because too many women rejected them.