Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on incel forum app?

P

poorcel

Banned
-
What’s up guys. Was an incels member since December 2016. Went through a couple of a accounts on the Reddit (if you remember calculatorcel that’s me). Ended up leaving when we got banned, and thought it was the end. Surprised this place is now packed with a hunchback of members from other boards.

Anyways I’m gonna be working on a project for uni, and it’s a forum app. So I guess I’ll try releasing that before April/May. Might be easier to browse. Obviously it’s not going on the App Store so I’ll find another way. Petty busy with uni so it may take some time.

well i've seen a bunch of users say that they don't like the current mobile layout, so if the app is legit some incels would probably be very grateful.

You're a poorcel but in Uni? FAKEPOORS GET OUT!

I'm always on mobile

So it would be great if you do so

[quote="Sparrow']
You're a poorcel but in Uni? FAKEPOORS GET OUT!
[/quote]

Very easy to accomplish with scholarship or stipend that barely covers/doesn't fully cover your education costs but deprives you of the opportunity for a full time job.

I have savings, and investments that I can't touch for a few more years, but on a week to week basis? I'm barely scraping by while getting stipend from uni and working part time.

retarded_dumbshit said:
well i've seen a bunch of users say that they don't like the current mobile layout, so if the app is legit some incels would probably be very grateful.

Parents are paying for me. Won’t let me LDAR or I get kicked out. Maybe I can put some of the stuff I’m learning to use.

There is one already, it's called Grinder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back