Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Lookism comic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31471
  • Start date
Deleted member 31471

Deleted member 31471

Proud Bonapartist
-
I recently have started reading this comic called Lookism on Webtoon. It is surprisingly blackpilled for a mainstream comic and I have found myself enjoying it a bunch. I finished reading all the chapters in two days and I re-read some chapters that I found more entertaining. I believe some brocels in this forum might have read this comic due to its blackpilled nature and I would like to ask your opinion on it. Who is your favourite character? My favourite character was Daniel Park until Jake Kim's Arc when I liked Jake more because of his struggles and his new character design. What do you think of how the plot is going right now? I personally think that the Jake Kim Arc was well designed but it has been a very long time since we have seen the main cast: Daniel Park, Zack Lee, etc. and I believe that author is drifting away from the highschool theme that was the foundation fo the Webtoon. Despite these setbacks, Lookism is still my favourite webtoon.

O0860034313881104277

Old, I remember reading it years ago, also if I remember right the boy is a total piece of trash who can't stand up to bullies but will abuse his poor hardworking mother who is killing herself working for him and is embarrassed by her. That shit disgusted me on a visceral level. This guy is a fucking loser looks wise, but as a person he is even lower. I 10/10 don't recommend reading this trash.
He later regrets his actions though. I think you should give Daniel a chance to redeem himself.

Good comic although it seems to lose its focus on lookism on later chapters so I kinda stop reading

Used to read it years back.

It's very blackpilled.

I just stumbled on it last night by coincidence and started reading it, it's pretty blackpilled so far