Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Thoughts on Marilyn Manson?

Manletmancer

Manletmancer

Banned
-
He's ugly by any standards, opposes mainstream culture, and has a song criticizing lookism (The Beautiful People). Is he the Michael Jackson for incels?

Hes a weird guy for sure.

I used to listen to him and watch his videos when I was a teen, but I wouldn't consider him an incel icon at all

I used to listen to his music tbh

Not my cup of tea.

Statusmaxxed

Some of his stuff is alright

I was getting into music when he was starting out (I'm old). I still remember MTV playing the Sweet Dreams music video over and over. There was so much hype for Anti-Christ Superstar before it came out. Marilyn Manson said something like he wanted every time the album was played to bring us one step closer to the apocalypse. I was super psyched about the album, but it was a pain getting it because of the dreaded parental advisory sticker.

Anyway, that was the pinnacle of my interest in him and his music. He gave a lot of interviews and did a lot of photo shoots during that time. And to me his music and visual style seemed exciting. The music videos blew my mind.

Here's a semi-related anecdote: I remember one time I was at an arcade with my young cousin. This short guy came up to me surrounded by flunkies and started giving me shit because of my long hair. He started grilling me about my tastes in music, asking if I liked Marilyn Manson, "You are attracted to him, aren't you?" I knew he was insinuating I was gay, but I tried to break his assailment by stating that yes I was attracted to MM's style and visuals. The short guy looked taken aback by that answer, and that's when the arcade owner came over and broke up the confrontation.

But after my initial burst of fervor my infatuation died down. I didn't like his Mechanical Animals album as much as his first two, and I had completely lost interest by the time Holywood came out.

he got multiple ribs removed so he can suck his own dick so basically confirms he's incel

hes not ugly. and the beautiful people is not about literal beautiful people but people with succesful lives. so no junkie chads.

His music is decent and he looks like a sub 4 incel.

He's ugly by any standards, opposes mainstream culture, and has a song criticizing lookism (The Beautiful People).
Many of his songs criticizing lookism, and I'm actually know about blackpill from his songs, that's why he is on my avi.
Is he the Michael Jackson for incels?
Yes, at least, he should be.
I used to listen to him and watch his videos when I was a teen, but I wouldn't consider him an incel icon at all
Why not?
Some of his stuff is alright

Don't forget about this

hes not ugly. and the beautiful people is not about literal beautiful people but people with succesful lives. so no junkie chads.

That's what normies think:feelswhat:

Last edited:
He is pretty well spoken in his interviews. That's pretty much all I know about him.

Musicmaxxing is legit it seems:

0322-dita-main-810x960.jpg

"Dita Von Teese Reveals Why Her Marriage to Marilyn Manson Didn't Work"

Ho wait nevermind.

I never liked his music tbh. But I would not consider him incel's singer, he's more generally a singer for outcasts so that's kinda relatable to incels.

some of his songs are good, i remember watching a Columbine documentary where he got interviewed because the (((media))) was blaming him for it. just lol...

some of his songs are good, i remember watching a Columbine documentary where he got interviewed because the (((media))) was blaming him for it. just lol...
I thought the media blamed KMFDM?

Wow, thats interesting. Im gonna watch it

I know few of his songs lel tbhthhb and I like 'em tbhngl, haven't heard rest of his stuff tho, might do thbngl that "The Beautiful People" song is so good ded srs

I know few of his songs lel tbhthhb and I like 'em tbhngl, haven't heard rest of his stuff tho, might do thbngl that "The Beautiful People" song is so good ded srs
are you smoking weed 24/7 :feelskek:

I remember that too

pretty cool.
yes, all my high effort posts output to the point of assessing manson as cool lol. he should be dead already.

he is degenerate fuck fuck him

Two of my favorite Manson songs.