Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on Mike Pence?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
20201007 215310

Any thoughts? @Colvin76 and burgercels

Bit of a boomer fag but overall he’s alright

Bit of a boomer fag but overall he’s alright
Tbh he is a boomer but he is probably the most based out of all of Trump's Cabinet.

He’s based. Refuses to be alone with a woman other than his wife cuz he knows you can’t trust bitches.

He’s based. Refuses to be alone with a woman other than his wife cuz he knows you can’t trust bitches.
Tbh, he is a based lad. I think I can get along with him very well. Plus he is 5'9 and me and him can even empathize each other even better.

@Colvin76 Thoughts on my new avi?

based silver fox

Pence was ahead of the curve - never being alone with filthy lying whores other than his wife.

Pretty based as far as boomers go.

Another old cumskin telling lies only to never deliver on them later.

Yawn

20200602 021524

Pence

Pence looks like a typical high school jock or a fratboy who probably bullied incels in his younger years and had plenty of fun with girls, but later became a BoRn aGaIN kRistchiAn. I don't care how based he is now. Chad worshiping cucks need to fuck off.

He's based, he hates faggots and trannies

View attachment 352035

Pence looks like a typical high school jock or a fratboy who probably bullied incels in his younger years and had plenty of fun with girls, but later became a BoRn aGaIN kRistchiAn. I don't care how based he is now. Chad worshiping cucks need to fuck off.
He is only 5'9 so I highly doubt that he is a Chad though, though that picture would indicate a high tier normie looks tops.

Fuck all politicians

One of the most based things a vice president could say. Wish he still says it tho, instead of a 20 year old qoute

He is only 5'9 so I highly doubt that he is a Chad though, though that picture would indicate a high tier normie looks tops.

Cope. 5'9 with a good face and frame will get you laid.

Seems kind of a boring dude tbh which is probably why gigaChad Trump picked him as VP ie next to Pence Trump only shines like a much brighter diamond.

This is similar to how super Stacies will often choose fat or ugly female best friends to hang around with them as they make them look even better than they already do in comparison.

More people seem to be on his hype train here on Incels.co than there are on the Trump hype train, after both of their debates. I wonder why.

Seems kind of a boring dude tbh which is probably why gigaChad Trump picked him as VP ie next to Pence Trump only shines like a much brighter diamond.

This is similar to how super Stacies will often choose fat or ugly female best friends to hang around with them as they make them look even better than they already do in comparison.

Trump is gigachad? Only thing bitches would want from him is money and status.

*Former Indiana governor Mike Pence.

Namemogs me tbhngl