Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on Nardwuar?

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Love watching his interviews tbh, he's extremely low inhib

For those of you who don't know of him, he's an oldcel who's been interviewing musicians since the 80's, he even has an exclusive interview with Kurt Cobain that was filmed in the 90s

He's extremely autistic and I cringe every time I watch one of his interviews.
His interviews are good, don't get me wrong. But he's just so fucking low inhib.

Last edited:
Funny to see this thread, because I was just binge watching Nardwuar videos the other day.

In most videos, I feel bad for him because the people being interviewed not only mog him to oblivion, but also tend to treat him pretty badly. But while watching this 2001 The Strokes interview, I felt like Narwuar was being the bully for a change, trying to frame the band as a bunch of rich good-looking young playboys who are getting pretty famous before even releasing their first album because of their looks, wealth, contacts, etc. I mean, they were indeed a bunch of rich good-looking young playboys, but their music is still great and they seem nice tbh. We shouldn't be envious, as hard as it is.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5KmwI1jvQ