Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thoughts on non-virgins?

Is there a difference to you?

• Total voters
C

CaliforniaCel

Banned
-
Let’s say there are two foids, each has fucked one guy in their life (unlikely I know, but let’s assume for the sake of argument)
Foid 1 slept with her new husband, who died the next day
Foid 2 slept with a random chad who flirted with her at a club

Basically, do you prefer virgins only because you want to be first or do you also care what it has to say about the foid from a moral/non-degenerate perspective? Is it just physical or context too?

Galactic level autist if you say it's the same tbh.

Virgin because I am virgin. I want her to have the first experience with me the same way I want it for her. But this is only a dream as of 2019.

She will still have trouble binding to you for marriage purposes. To p&d, no difference.

The first foid is technically better, but since foids are property of the males in their lives, it would be a post mortem cucking of her husband. She should be killed and buried with him if he had no children with her to preserve his and her honor.

Kill all non virgins

She is worthless. May allah damn her to hell.

Women should be put down with their husbands, once they lost there virginity they are worth nothing

i prefer not to marry a widow since she will compare you to her dead husband all the time

fuck both, i want clear virgin girl

Volcel if you turn down a foid for being a non-virgin tbh