Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on QAnon?

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
@PPEcel @BummerDrummer

I had some hope left, but the fanbase shows you all you gotta know about Qanon.
Maybe its really 4D chess from Trump to keep the fat schizo weirdos from the streets who give the right a bad image.

I had some hope left, but the fanbase shows you all you gotta know about Qanon.
Maybe its really 4D chess from Trump to keep the fat schizo weirdos from the streets who give the right a bad image.
it has some truth to it ngl

it has some truth to it ngl
100% agree. If you give me 2 opinions, either that the elites are child sacrificing satanists and that the elites are democratically elected normies who just want the best for us - Im gonna side with the QAnon schizo on the spot since hes way closer to reality.

Btw I know/knew a weed smoking IncelTears foid that used to be Bernie supporter but got into QAnon now. No joke.

Absolutely nuts, it's the late 2010s version of jet fuel steel beams.

Qanon was a psyop by the deep state. It made a lot of the Trump boomers who spend to much time on Facebook passive. Trusting that the onslaught against the president was all part of the plan. It also gave cover for social media to make paedophiles a protected class and ban those who are against it.

trump fans are annoying tbh

fake and gay, dumb shit made by glowniggers

Comet Ping Pong has a basement OP

James Alefantis said:
Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year.
Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in.
James Alfenatis said:
They ignore basic truths, we don't even have a basement.

its a based psyops that will make retarded conservative chads and staceys who otherwise wouldn't bash each others heads in bash each others heads in

im a bit disappointed not more people died at the capitol but what isn't can still be

Deep_state_uninstalling.png

Last edited:
chad worship, jewish son in law, tax evasion, need more?
Chads can be tools
cucking your Jewish son in law by impregnating your daughter
proof of tax evade?

Trust the (((plan)))

The kalergi plan and the protocols of the learned elders of zion.