Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on secret ww2 Nazi Gorillas?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
SQUARE-P-AX234B.jpg

@ThoughtfulCel ?

Reminds me of this book I read about the Pacific War and a Japanese Army nurse saw black US soldiers and thought they were gorillas.

Reminds me of this book I read about the Pacific War and a Japanese Army nurse saw black US soldiers and thought they were gorillas.
Pssst

If only they pursued this further, perhaps they would've won the war and even better, maybe I would've never been born.

@ThoughtfulCel thoughts on this?

I find it hard to believe she could know about gorillas and not people form other continents considering gorillas aren't even native to Japan. I think a lot of these stories claiming people confused monkeys as humans to be apocryphal. I remember once reading some English folklore about a village which hung some monkey thinking he was a French combatant during the Napoleonic Wars but that sounds just as unlikely

I find it hard to believe she could know about gorillas and not people form other continents considering gorillas aren't even native to Japan. I think a lot of these stories claiming people confused monkeys as humans to be apocryphal. I remember once reading some English folklore about a village which hung some monkey thinking he was a French combatant during the Napoleonic Wars but that sounds just as unlikely
This was in 1945, you're acting as if books depicting gorillas didn't exist back then.
Think about it, you've never seen a black person and when you do see one you'd think it's a gorilla due to their similarities.

Why are they armed with drills?

This was in 1945, you're acting as if books depicting gorillas didn't exist back then.
I just find it hard to believe that someone could have stumbled upon the knowledge of gorillas in the early twentieth century and yet never stumbled upon the fact that people have varying skin tones jfl. Were the Japs really that unaware of the race theory their allies were preaching?

I just find it hard to believe that someone could have stumbled upon the knowledge of gorillas in the early twentieth century and yet never stumbled upon the fact that people have varying skin tones jfl. Were the Japs really that unaware of the race theory their allies were preaching?
I don't know man, I just brought it up since this thread reminded me of it.

I don't know man, I just brought it up since this thread reminded me of it.
Nbd, I was just curious about how isolated Japan was since they have that whole reputation

Nbd, I was just curious about how isolated Japan was since they have that whole reputation
Well Japan opened itself and underwent radical changes in the late 1800s.

she could just be a dumb ass. i knew someone who thought a pineapple was watermelon once.