Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Thoughts on tattoos?

Supreme being

Supreme being

It's a cruel world
-
Tats never meant anything to me all my life but the past week i've been obsessing about them for some reason. Saturday was about to drive to a clinique to get one on my chest but laziness overcame me. Thoughts on tats?

I'd never personally get one

They look retarded imo. Most people have worn out tattoos and don’t even bother getting them fixed.

Only for thug maxxing, apparently there's tattoos that u can get that fade away after like a year so u won't be permanently left with it

Why? You afraid of the ink/consequences or you just don't like them?

The pain as well as it's permanent. As the previous user stated it's primarily for thugmaxing

(Press "Reply" to this post so the images will show.)

It's degenerate, but sometimes they can look good. But none of that tribal shit. It has to be like my favorite singer. People with his voice, no matter how ugly, would be a total slayer. Even I would be a slayer. And that's saying something.

Slaves-e1460654389841.jpg

17149404555_73e448f19a_k.jpg

I've met some ok tattooed men but ALL tattooed women are low-quality whores, no exceptions.

I think foids with tramp stamps should be put into camps with terrible living conditions by the worlds governments. Aside from that I don't really care if anyone gets one or whatever. Some soundcloud rappers have cool ones.
Oh also tattooing anyone's name on oneself is a bad idea.

When i was trying to get out more, self improve and that type of bs i was considering getting a tattoo because foids seemed to like them on guys and everyone else was getting them. Glad i didn't get one.

Most foids now seem to be getting them and i think they look unattractive

I fucking hate them. They look nasty. After several year they look like shit unless you upkeep them.
Morally, I'm against them too ---- because I am neither a repeating criminal, fugitive slave, or illiterate savage (yes, this is one of my copes).
I commend Japanese society for being discriminatory towards inked morons.

ugly trash. i never paid much attention to them but when you start to look at what people get on them fuck they are stupid.

I don't see the point. Not that I'm "above" tattoos of course, I'm a colossal failure, but what would they do for me? I don't think my appearance really lends itself well to thugmaxxing.

It's degenerate, but sometimes they can look good. But none of that tribal shit. It has to be like my favorite singer. People with his voice, no matter how ugly, would be a total slayer. Even I would be a slayer. And that's saying something.

I’m getting one in a couple months.

tattoos are fucking disgusting degenerate trash

1382921870250 zpse61ddba9

Team pureskin

I have a few, I enjoy them but i dont have any in obvious places

they look disgusting
but they're nice since they help you spot ppl with stds

Only criminals and sluts have tattoos. period.

Thought about getting some but I live with my super nutty Christian parents who would have me flayed if I did. And I think they look terrible on females tbh.

Dont really see the appeal anymore. Plus there's nothing worthwhile enough to permanently write on myself, I guess I could get "Truecel" on my forehead as the final atonement for being born subhuman.

Only criminals and sluts have tattoos. period.
This is usually true more often than not tbh. There can be some exception like sound cloud rappers.

Dont really see the appeal anymore. Plus there's nothing worthwhile enough to permanently write on myself, I guess I could get "Truecel" on my forehead as the final atonement for being born subhuman.
If you got that tattoo, thugmaxxed and killed lots of people and then still got fan mail and foids throwing themselves at you that would be the ultimate proof foids love psychopathic criminals.

I think they are okay if they're subtle.
I personally wouldn't do it because my tastes and philosophies change through my lifetime. Would suck to have something permanent on my body that I did not agree with later on in life.

Also, I think it is cringe because you want to show people something. I have no need for that.

It's degenerate.

Foid with tattoo = slut.

I have a handful of tattoos. Not really worth it at higher costs, but my most expensive tat cost about 25 dollars. All 3 were hand-picked with a sharpened staple wrapped in some cloth; I personally like the splotchy effect it gives over a tattoo gun, but I didn't exactly have the choice. I wanted to get a 4th tattoo of my niece, but shit doesn't always work out as planned, and ain't paying 100$ for a goddamned tattoo when I have 1000$ to my name.

99.9% chance i would NEVER get a tattoo.
Do i find tattoos on women attractive? Depends tbh. On some women it looks good, on some it looks fine, on some it increases my attraction to them, and on some it looks fucking awful and degenerate.

Typically depends on her body type, where it's located, what it's of and how much of her is covered.

I fucking hate tattoos, they all disgust me. It's like graffiti on your skin.

Looks trashy. I don’t get why anyone would ruin their skin like that.

Trashy, disgusting and degenerate

I can never be attracted to a woman who has a noticeable one

Full sleeves look terrible. I have no idea why anyone would want to ruin their body like that.

Something I would never do. I like the sight of my bare arms.