Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on the 411 disappearances (National Park) (conspiracy) (srs) (nightmarefuel)

• Thread starter Deleted member 8884
  • Start date
Deleted member 8884

Deleted member 8884

Self-banned
-
What are your thoughts on the people who have been disappearing from the National park/in forests across the world?

Reptilians?

Last edited:
This is why I just stay inside tbh

I just finished the video, where are those audio pieces the guy was talking about at the end

Scary shit buddy boyo.at least we spend lot of time at home :feelsokman:

I guess murdering people in massive forests is pretty easy. Probably attracts a lot of thrill killers.
Scary shit boyo, I always thought it was related to reptilians (ded srs) btw based avi :feelskek:

In this video, she speaks of caves that they lurk in and how there are hostile reptilians and less hostile reptilians if anyone's interested.

Also:

It has something to do with black ops and black sites.

Dont ask me how i know it.
How do you know it?
I guess murdering people in massive forests is pretty easy. Probably attracts a lot of thrill killers.
That's my guess.

I heard a lot of hunting/fishing self-defense stories about creepy fuckers with big knives in the woods. Mostly armed men tell them. A fishing kid with black powder pistols had a story too!

Crazy killers roam the woods! Probably. But I never saw any.

I heard it happened to a user of this site too.

I heard it happened to a user of this site too.
srs? I'm autistic not sure if trolling or ded srs tbh. Government cover ups tbh waiting for this thread to mysteriously vanish tbh.

What are your thoughts on the people who have been disappearing from the National park/in forests across the world?

Reptilians?

If they are mostly foids you know is because some rich get bored of sex and wanted to do even more degenerate things.

You probably should not go to a national park unless you are looking to get abducted by cave monsters or whatever and eaten

Interesting, where did you hear them?
Various YouTube and random gun magazines.

Usually called something like, "how having a gun saved my life."

Most of the time they only need to flash their pistol to the knife waver. Then the knife guy apologizes and hurry off.

Once two dudes tried to rob a off duty and fishing cop! He caught them instead of dinner! Lol.

maybe abducted by aliens, i should go there then :feelshaha:

===
It's a common story in most outdoor, gun, and survival type magazines.
Oops. Didn't merge... Oh well.

I think it’s just normies getting lost in the woods and not having any backwoods survival skills.

Never heard about this but it sounds interesting, scary but interesting.

srs? I'm autistic not sure if trolling or ded srs tbh. Government cover ups tbh waiting for this thread to mysteriously vanish tbh.
Zesto. :lul:

jk

Btw these people who disappear probably have incidents or feel bad in the middle of the forest where no-one can help them.

commenting to watch later

this has peaked my interest man

Luv conspiracies, murder and woods so will watch ty op

Plain stupidity is the answer.

i heard its a cope

nothing strange about kids (who often run off from their parents) getting lost in the woods

its also not uncommon for people to wander off a path

alexander pichushkin the Russian serial killer killed dozens in a park
Quite a few others have as well

i heard its a cope

nothing strange about kids (who often run off from their parents) getting lost in the woods

Yes it is something has to happen to them?

Watched these several months ago.
Don't really know what to say

Luv conspiracies, murder and woods so will watch ty op
Plain stupidity is the answer.
i heard its a cope

Their bodies were never located, search dogs found no trace of them at all. No body parts nothing. They all disband from their group and disappear off the face of the earth.

All searches for missing people are canceled before even a week. (srs) conspiracy tbh boyos. If they died of natural causes why were none of their bodies located?

Last edited:
In the old legends, the forests were always seen as the abode of supernatural creatures: some were good and some were evil. In some legends, they would capture humans to live with them in their realm; but those people would never again be seen in our world. Maybe, those legends carried truth in them. Anyway, it's best not to explore the wilderness by yourself.

Their bodies were never located, search dogs found no trace of them at all. No body parts nothing. They all disband from their group and disappear off the face of the earth.

All searches for missing people are canceled before even a week. (srs) conspiracy tbh boyos. If they died of natural causes why were none of their bodies located?
Good luck finding a needle in a haystack. At some point it doesn't become worth the time wasted looking for a dead body.

And I'm a guy that believes a lot of conspiracy theories, and this one just doesn't make a lot of sense to me

Take 500,000 people to explore those caves and his skeleton will be found.

Good luck finding a needle in a haystack. At some point it doesn't become worth the time wasted looking for a dead body.

And I'm a guy that believes a lot of conspiracy theories, and this one just doesn't make a lot of sense to me
Thoughts on reptilians? (srs)
images

Take 500,000 people to explore those caves and his skeleton will be found.
Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

I like stuff like this. Idk if this is fake but this was pretty cool. I also believe in paranormal because I had some experiences but I don't believe its something like ghosts or shit I think it can all 100% be explained by science eventually.

I like stuff like this. Idk if this is fake but this was pretty cool. I also believe in paranormal because I had some experiences but I don't believe its something like ghosts or shit I think it can all 100% be explained by science eventually.

I made a thread on that video that gut debunked tbh boyo. Will be posting more conspiracy videos as I see fit (srs).

Thoughts on reptilians?
images

I made a thread on that video that gut debunked tbh boyo. Will be posting more conspiracy videos as I see fit (srs).

Thoughts on reptilians?
images

FUCK I GOT SCAMMED.

maybe they are in better place alive and LDAR there not in some cold scary woods