Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Thoughts on the r Kelly stuff?

N

newbiecel

Could've been chadlite
★★★
Just watched his interview. I know .is has EXTREMELY varied views on how women should be treated, so I'm wondering what you guys have to say about it.
SUMMARY for the people who don't follow modern events: r Kelly was an A list US celebrity in the 90s/00s who always had rumors of running a literal sex dungeon and peeing on underage girls, but only recently did everyone start confirming the rumors in interviews and documentaries. He went on to to disprove it and started having a breakdown.
My thoughts: dude abused his power to fuel his weird sex fantasies and now he's paying the consequences a few years too late

I believe it to be true. Still, hate the MeToo movement.

He's innocent, dam good singer too

He's a pervert who did some illegal things. I couldn't give a shit if he used to be famous.

he did what every man wants to do
also, many celebrities know whats up. they say he is having money problems so he cant afford to pay everybody off that is how the docu series started in the first place.
his tastes in females are young which is a no brainer for any man. but i think when they get old he kicks them to the curb in a bad fashion hence all the women who said he "abused" them stayed silent for many years WHILE they were his girlfriend and only started talking out against him after he broke up with them. key words: HE BROKE UP WITH THEM

A woman who has been broken up with is a very vindictive bitch. Many people dont know he was married and many still dont even know he has kids. He was married many times and for many years. His wife never said shit until his money problems arose.

My only beef with Kelly is why he kept fucking nigger girls and recording it. if Im going to fuck an underage girl she isnt going to be a fucking ugly nigger (though to be fair they prolly are the best freaks in the sheets). Should have had more variety and added some white bitches so we could see some pretty pink pussy but to each his own. I have my preferences and should not judge him for his.

He should've just became a lolicon. His fault.

SHE BE CALLING YOU KELLY, WHEN YO NAME IS TOOOOOMMY
:fire::fire::fire:

He did nothing wrong. The media is blowing it out of proportion as usual.

MY MIND IS TELLING ME NOOOOOO

BUT MY BODY

MY BODYSSSS TELLING ME YESSSSSSSS

Male mammal fuck fertile sexually mature female mammal

It’s a crime on this chunk of land , and he’s a monster that needs to be locked up forever and kept away from society , but on Any other chunk of land, it’s all good..

I think people think Foids under 18 can’t consent because they’re just still little girls , they don’t know what love is , they don’t know what sex is, and they see a handsome guy treating them well and think that’s love.. like it’s wrong and they’ll grow out of it when they’re 18 and they’ll treat love/sex differently .. they don’t know that foids are in their final forms at ~14 and will be eugenics automatons craving large High test pretty killers forever.. I think it’s moslty just men coping with the “women are wonderful” effect.

Also, if you were a post prime used up foid competing in the marriage market against prime unused JB’s, you’d want them to be illegal too. So there’s that.. something to think about

Who is it i never heard

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic: tyrone core @fukmylyf

if he becomes a convicted felon it will increase his SMV

dude should've laid low after the peeing incident. Instead of having 12 kids with 8 different women Id keep my head down.

Who is it i never heard
r Kelly was an A list US celebrity in the 90s/00s who always had rumors of running a literal sex dungeon and peeing on underage girls, but only recently did everyone start confirming the rumors in interviews and documentaries. He went on to to disprove it and started having a breakdown.

Man his old songs used to be so good. Anyways the interview had me dieing lmao

R. Kelley just did what I would do if I had his money. I hope things go well for him.

What was legal decades ago, is illegal because of feminists.

Typical media bullying him instead of helping him

r Kelly was an A list US celebrity in the 90s/00s who always had rumors of running a literal sex dungeon and peeing on underage girls, but only recently did everyone start confirming the rumors in interviews and documentaries. He went on to to disprove it and started having a breakdown.
Hmm interesting bro,thanks for explaining

I couldn’t give two shits about this stupid black sexmonkey

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic: tyrone core @fukmylyf

I think this is the song i've been searching for decades.. i thought it was a rock/emo song its been so long and i was still a kid back then so my minds kinda blurry ty :cool: