Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the recent Philadelphia riots?

Only poorfags and middle-classfags complain about rioting and crime. Where I live none of that shit happens.
You also live in the UK where the tensions aren't as high, I know there were some London riots a few years ago but it isn't a yearly occurrence like in USA

You also live in the UK where the tensions aren't as high, I know there were some London riots a few years ago but it isn't a yearly occurrence like in USA
It's not a yearly occurrence in the U.S., they appear about as frequently as in the U.K.

It's not a yearly occurrence in the U.S., they appear about as frequently as in the U.K.
Nah dude , I’d say every year when a black person is shot dead by the US police there will be short term riots and chaos

Hopefully this is a wake up call to people living in those cities to vote against the retarded Democrats but the masses are completely fucking retarded so it a pipe dream

Hopefully this is a wake up call to people living in those cities to vote against the retarded Democrats but the masses are completely fucking retarded so it a pipe dream
What would a Republican leadership do differently? Would they allow the police to use lethal force without prosecution?

Start putting the riots down by force. I don't care what the snowflake libs think

What would a Republican leadership do differently? Would they allow the police to use lethal force without prosecution?
They'd (the non RINOs at least) would try to quell these anarchist riots that are damaging peoples lives.