Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the recent Philadelphia riots?

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Seems like Blacks are that race centric that they will riot any time one of theirs die regardless of whether it was justified or not

new riots? Clown world man :feelsclown:

just lol if you think i have a reason to pay attention to the news

This is gonna sound edgy, but the west’s policy on not killing people and pursuing a pacifist route is really backfiring. The kind of people that riot and rampage only respond to superior force

This is gonna sound edgy, but the west’s policy on not killing people and pursuing a pacifist route is really backfiring. The kind of people that riot and rampage only respond to superior force

Not edgy at all, it is absolutely real. When you hear of NGOs complaining about how this or that third world country is "violating human rights", the truth is a lot of the people in those countries cannot be reasoned with and their chimpouts can only be met with lethal force. The thinking process of these people is quite literally "if the authorities are not shooting at us, it must mean they don't mind us looting and rioting".

EPhtoTJX4AAb31P

Not edgy at all, it is absolutely real. When you hear of NGOs complaining about how this or that third world country is "violating human rights", the truth is a lot of the people in those countries cannot be reasoned with and their chimpouts can only be met with lethal force. The thinking process of these people is quite literally "if the authorities are not shooting at us, it must mean they don't mind us looting and rioting".
It’s interesting how Iraq and Syria were functioning fine under dictatorships , then all of a sudden when they are deposed all hell breaks lose and we end up with refugee crises and bloody civil wars

It was a meme that spread around after the Floyd killings. There's an article from Reuters supposedly debunking it.
Fuck Reuters lol you can trust these fact checking sites as far as you can throw them

It’s interesting how Iraq and Syria were functioning fine under dictatorships , then all of a sudden when they are deposed all hell breaks lose and we end up with refugee crises and bloody civil wars

There is a good documentary called "Africa: Blood and Guts" which shows the decolonisation process in Africa, contrary to a lot of SJW revisionists, the Europeans thought their military supremacy completely ended tribal warfare in these regions, but of course the animosity remained to when the Europeans left they just went back to killing eachother, this documentary has good footage of it.

There is a good documentary called "Africa: Blood and Guts" which shows the decolonisation process in Africa, contrary to a lot of SJW revisionists, the Europeans thought their military supremacy completely ended tribal warfare in these regions, but of course the animosity remained to when the Europeans left they just went back to killing eachother, this documentary has good footage of it.
I don’t have the attention span sadly but sounds interesting. Europe has just imported tribal conflicts and feuds which is amusing to me

I don’t have the attention span sadly but sounds interesting. Europe has just imported tribal conflicts and feuds which is amusing to me

Yeah it's pretty retarded, even if they do manage to conduct their anti-racism campaign successful against whites, how will they do the same for POC-on-POC blood feuds?

Interestingly in the UK, most hate crimes are between minorities, South Asian and blacks often fight it out on the streets, then you have all these weird ethnic interest groups in politics.

The future will be interesting to say the least.

It's called in-group preference. The only people who don't understand it are white liberals. Every other political and racial group will back their own. Ethnocentrism is a winning reproductive strategy.

This is pretty spot on - Rhodesia is a perfect example of this. When the pioneer column arrived in Rhodesia and established Fort Salisbury they were attacked by the Matabele tribe. The Matabele were waging a war against the Mashona tribe and trying to drive them out into Mozambique. The settlers of course had guns which evened things out a little and Cecil Rhodes was able to negotiate a peace between Mashona and Matabele which lasted over 90 years until black rule when Mugabe (a Mashona tribesmen) had his North Korean trained deaths squads murder 20,000 Matabele's. Rhodes also organised the tribes to put a stop to Arab slavers who still prowled the bush back in the late 19th century.

Most African countries are defined by major tribal conflicts.

The revisionist liberal version of history said Europeans imposing borders with no consideration to tribes is what caused this but even if countries were organised along tribal lines you would probably just see savage conflicts between individual countries.

It's called in-group preference. The only people who don't understand it are white liberals. Every other political and racial group will back their own. Ethnocentrism is a winning reproductive strategy.

This is pretty spot on - Rhodesia is a perfect example of this. When the pioneer column arrived in Rhodesia and established Fort Salisbury they were attacked by the Matabele tribe. The Matabele were waging a war against the Mashona tribe and trying to drive them out into Mozambique. The settlers of course had guns which evened things out a little and Cecil Rhodes was able to negotiate a peace between Mashona and Matabele which lasted over 90 years until black rule when Mugabe (a Mashona tribesmen) had his North Korean trained deaths squads murder 20,000 Matabele's. Rhodes also organised the tribes to put a stop to Arab slavers who still prowled the bush back in the late 19th century.

Most African countries are defined by major tribal conflicts.

The revisionist liberal version of history said Europeans imposing borders with no consideration to tribes is what caused this but even if countries were organised along tribal lines you would probably just see savage conflicts between individual countries.

This is a tacit admission of multi-ethnic societies not working well, I personally don't think there would be wars between well defined countries. For example the only reason there is a beef between India and Pakistan is because if some retarded shit that happened after the two countries were formed in Kashmir in which this Muslim majority state (the only one in India right now) ended up going to India instead of Pakistan.

Shit will get bad in America first though, what will all these Republican voters do when they realise their side cannot win ever?

This is a tacit admission of multi-ethnic societies not working well, I personally don't think there would be wars between well defined countries. For example the only reason there is a beef between India and Pakistan is because if some retarded shit that happened after the two countries were formed in Kashmir in which this Muslim majority state (the only one in India right now) ended up going to India instead of Pakistan.

Shit will get bad in America first though, what will all these Republican voters do when they realise their side cannot win ever?

In my opinion India is probably the best functioning multi-cultural/ethnic society and look at all the ethnic conflict it has had since the industrial revolution. They do have the partial advantage of ethnic groups being somewhat divided by its geography. It's divided nature is exactly what allowed the Mughals to rule it without a particularly heavy hand (for Muslim conquerors) and the British basically just adopted the power structure based on divide and rule based on what the Mughals had done. There are numerous regions of India that are very unstable like Kashmir. Think about what happened in the 80's in Punjab with operation Blue Star and the assassination of Indira Ghandi. There are a lot of regional resentments. Indian politicians exploit the religious and cultural differences in order to empower themselves. The ruling priest class make decisions with no consideration for anyone else.

If it wasn't for the British imposing the language, political and legal systems India would not be a country. Maybe the region would be better off for it. Who knows? Then look at China to the north.

Look at the kind of repression and internal security apparatus China needs to keep order? It literally puts its muslim population in concentration camps. It's recent history of civil war, famine and disaster makes India look like a progressive paragon.

Even in Europe - look at Belgium. A none country divided between the dutch speaking Flems and the French speaking Waloons. They hate each other and Belgium is borderline ungovernable. The Waloons subsist off of the Flems and the Flems want to leave. Who can blame them?

So yeah, multicultural and multi ethnic societies don't work.

Fuck me. Anyone here old enough to remember what happened in the former Yugoslavia? I do.

Well what was it Klauswitz said? War is the continuation of politics by other means?

As we saw in Rhodesia and Apartheid South Africa a white minority can rule a country quite easily. Eventually conditions will degrade to the point where there is some kind of white minority rule or "white only" areas and it will cause a lot of violence because those areas will quickly become the nicest areas of the country.

That's where I grew up and went to high school.

The problem is people don't understand the lethality of a knife so close. They watch too many movies/tv shows and don't understand the reality of police work. Cops can't just let people charge them with weapons.

That isn't saying there isn't a problem with racial injustice. There is. This forum you see it all the time. It's sad really because they are outcasts just like we are and they suffer the same problems.

That's where I grew up and went to high school.

The problem is people don't understand the lethality of a knife so close. They watch too many movies/tv shows and don't understand the reality of police work. Cops can't just let people charge them with weapons.

That isn't saying there isn't a problem with racial injustice. There is. This forum you see it all the time. It's sad really because they are outcasts just like we are and they suffer the same problems.
Yeah I hate the idiots who criticise the police whenever they shoot someone, saying some shit like “just shoot the leg or arm blah blah” despite there being arteries and veins in the arms and legs that can result in the person bleeding out either way

Based

It’s because as humans we are meant to bow before authorities and laws, otherwise we destroy ourselves. Our egos are too big and we are selfish.

riots again? we're a week early I can't wait to see post-election riots!

Do you live in the west? @pp183

I didn't peg you as a Stormfag.

It simply just sounds like you have a very poor understanding of the role that institutions play in conflict prevention.

I didn't peg you as a Stormfag.
I don't even know what I am tbh, quite a few identity crises going on lol

It simply just sounds like you have a very poor understanding of the role that institutions play in conflict prevention.
Care to weigh in then? I'm happy to be educated

Last edited:
How retarded do you have to be to think that this isn't fake?

The idea that some races are somehow predisposed to conflict is horseshit.

Eurofags have been fighting each other for centuries, iron fist or not. The last 30 or so years is an anomaly.
That’s not the claim I made. I said some cultures only respect force , which is true btw. America will not stop riots by treating people nicely

That’s not the claim I made. I said some cultures only respect force , which is true btw. America will not stop riots by treating people nicely
America has had a long history of not treating people nicely and there were riots even then

America has had a long history of not treating people nicely and there were riots even then
the empire, long divided, must unite; long united, must divide

Such is the cycle of all empires

They dindu nuffin tbh

It's mostly democrats destroying democrat cities
Complete retards if you ask me :feelskek:

I approve of them

nogs gonna nog

This is true but the system loves it. BLM isn’t anti government, infact it’s the most pro new world order govt there is.

Whites getting a taste of their own medicine. I just love it.

" The Tulsa race massacre (also called the Tulsa race riot, the Greenwood Massacre, the Black Wall Street Massacre, the Tulsa pogrom, or the Tulsa Massacre) took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of white residents, many of them deputized and given weapons by city officials, attacked black residents and ... "

Fuck Reuters lol you can trust these fact checking sites as far as you can throw them
Reuters is owned by Rothschild and Soros is his little puppet. It's quite clear Soros' foundation Open Society is funding BLM and urban politics. All these riots are a distraction from the NWO they're setting up.

Whites getting a taste of their own medicine. I just love it.

" The Tulsa race massacre (also called the Tulsa race riot, the Greenwood Massacre, the Black Wall Street Massacre, the Tulsa pogrom, or the Tulsa Massacre) took place on May 31 and June 1, 1921, when mobs of white residents, many of them deputized and given weapons by city officials, attacked black residents and ... "

Only poorfags and middle-classfags complain about rioting and crime. Where I live none of that shit happens.