Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Thoughts on the whole “mommy gf” thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I’m so starved for affection that it appeals to me. Same thing with role reversal.

Dude WTF are you talking about?

Idk for me it is mostly attractive THICC women than not only give you sex but are loving and caring.

You basically become bottom bitch in every aspect of your life, new problems will arise.

kek
they are chad only
also prettyboy only, the only incel who MIGHT be able to get a mommy gf is probably knajjd
knajjid is too short for that
if he wasn’t he wouldn’t have had to rape a drunk girl

1587733451315-png.244054

BRUH

based but astronomically unlikely to happen

inb4 roasties with 1000 partners screaming "i'm not your mommy" because they want to slut around and not take care of the house

Ain't nobody turning down an attractive foid no matter the circumstances.

So like a MILF housewife basically? Isn't that already what a lot of guys want?

By “mommy gf” I meant gf who’s really affectionate and caring, not breastfeeding

If I had a foid and I got her pregnant I'd breastfeed from her. ngl

By “mommy gf” I meant gf who’s really affectionate and caring, not breastfeeding
Oh your talking about a unicorn that never existed.
why even put mommy in front of the gf that sounds like a standard gf.

As long as she doesnt have any bastard children.

An affectionate older GF would be nice, sure.

id rather have a goth gf tbh, never been into the whole mommy thing

@Blacktarpill thoughts?

I don't like it.

So what defines a "mommy Gf" exactly?
If you just want a women that reciprocates your love and affection that's fine but if you want a older women to guide ,take care of you, and be the more dominant/masculine one in the relationship that's gay as hell and will never happen.

Mommy gf is a product of widespread inceldom

I wonder if the "mommy gf" idea comes from the perception that younger women are just so insufferable these days that they are undateable, and that somehow older women are more capable of providing that affection because they are from a different, possibly more conservative, generation. Maybe the idea of having a woman fulfill both the role of gf and provider is attractive to NEETs or wagies who wish they could be NEET. It could also just be desperation or a fetish. Personally for me, it's a mix of both a fetish and a result of desperation.

Is this a low quality season anime?
I don’t watch anime by seasons so I can’t say but this anime is older (2015) but it was touching for me to see a guy get a girl that really cared about him. The guy was not a MC chad. Animation was good too. The only thing I did not like was that it was cut short.

I don’t watch anime by seasons so I can’t say but this anime is older (2015) but it was touching for me to see a guy get a girl that really cared about him. The guy was not a MC chad. Animation was good too. The only thing I did not like was that it was cut short.
Almost any harem anime has it

Bruh this shit is cringe and fucked, your T levels may be low boyo

I would love to have a gf like this if you leave out obvious gay shit

EaWN zzU4AEV9i9

chad only though

never knew this was actually a thing til i read that meme page.
doesn't really sound different than a regular traditional asian housewife ngl.

if i could choose id rather have a daughteru girlfriend. she can suck on dadds paci at night when she gets nightmares. i'll tell her to swallow my cummies if she wants to grow up to be big and strong like her whore mommy.