Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Thoughts on this gymcel ricecel? I think he’s given me a new perspective in life. He had the same struggles as me.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
I think he’s married to a noodle atm. Story is typical incel story spent his lifetime trying to get girls while being positive and at the end he settles for a noodle.

I mostly agreee with him except the fact that he got married ofc.

Do you think he is coping cuz he never could get up chads level or is he truly enlightened?

View: https://youtu.be/DA7qDEb4l7Y

The way he speaks is unbearably annoying, how were you able to watch the entire vid?

Wait till he gets injured and loses his gains. His girl will be riding Chad's dick while he sobs in a wheelchair

Gymmogs me very hard.

Tldw: asian coper complains about how he always felt left out and not accepted. thought it was because of his scrawny physique. thinks now that it wasn't his physique but because he wasn't "CoNfiDeNt".

I'm sure it was because he was Asian that he didn't fit in. He sounds like a white worshiping faggot.
And still he spreads his genes.

Last edited:
I think he’s married to a noodle atm. Story is typical incel story spent his lifetime trying to get girls while being positive and at the end he settles for a noodle.

I mostly agreee with him except the fact that he got married ofc.

Do you think he is coping cuz he never could get up chads level or is he truly enlightened?

View: https://youtu.be/DA7qDEb4l7Y

Where's his face?

fuckin cringe man

not even a second. im not gonna waste my time watching another dude getting succesful.

Mogs me to the far side of the moon and back.