Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Thoughts on this sex demon called Popobawa?

V

Vision

Veteran
★★★★
BDDC5E7F 315C 4923 8AA3 3C661B022714
66293C4F C7FB 466A 82F8 37DF93A8AD98
01C2D4B6 805E 4B73 AEE1 BDD189116E35
202CFF75 98D4 4B14 8E5A EB0598CD7541
4134C525 BC46 4005 AFCD 5BF86BBC621C

Nice superstition.

Why’s he fucking a dude lol
Gay popowawacel

Why’s he fucking a dude lol

Because he challenged his existence.

“Be forewarned should you ever travel to the east African island of Zanzibar. There’s a monstrous, “bat-wing” demon there, itching to rape male skeptics. That’s the literal translation of popobawa, from the original Swahili, describing a fearsome creature that roams the countryside.“

Haha, this is kinda similar to what I do to foids who cross into my territory.

6fda3104b2681155fba7161ff6f590f3

Wtf is that shit

I wish I was Popabawa

“Popobawa (meaning “bat-wing” in Swahili) is said to be a large, bat-like creature with one eye and a very large penis. It is said to stalk the men and women of Zanzibar, Africa, and surrounding islands. It is a shapeshifter, often taking the form of a human or animal. It usually visits households at night, and it doesn’t discriminate against men or
women, often sodomising an entire household before moving on. Victims are warned by Popobawa to tell others about the attack, or risk it returning.”

It’s over for all of you Popobawa skeptics.

I don't want it visiting me

I don't want it visiting me

Popobawa is no joke. He gets very annoyed if people deny his existence. Stay safe.

"I couldn't call out for help to my husband who was lying asleep beside me. Popo Bawa is strong: He really presses down on you. And it took such a long time: One hour! Eventually I lost consciousness. And I was one of many who were attacked."

“Although he usually sexual assaults men in their beds, he’s been blamed for raping women. Victims are threatened with repeated and longer attacks if they don’t tell others about their experience. When he terrorizes a village, families sleep together in front of their houses. Some men stay awake, sleep in groups outside their homes or smear themselves with pig’s fat, believing this repels attacks.”

Pls don't attack me

The man on man action may earn you some strikes from the mods.

sounds like some comicmaxxing cope tbh

Popobawa ain't just an incubus...

He's THE OMNICUBUS

Maybe he caused the coronavirus. Maybe he's corona-chan's true form. If a foid or a faggot gets a visit from him, they'll probably enjoy it. No wonder in Jamaica gays are call "batty mons".

@Adrian Shephard: GigaVlad confirmed...

Last edited:
Not going to Zanzibar. Gay ass bat monster there

Not going to Zanzibar. Gay ass bat monster there
He’s probably who Freddie Mercury got his AIDS and the gays from and aspires to be beyond the grave.

Last edited:
This gave me a boner ngl

@BummerDrummer

“Popobawa (meaning “bat-wing” in Swahili) is said to be a large, bat-like creature with one eye and a very large penis. It is said to stalk the men and women of Zanzibar, Africa, and surrounding islands. It is a shapeshifter, often taking the form of a human or animal. It usually visits households at night, and it doesn’t discriminate against men or
women, often sodomising an entire household before moving on. Victims are warned by Popobawa to tell others about the attack, or risk it returning.”

It’s over for all of you Popobawa skeptics.
Fun fact popo in german means butt.