Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts on this?

F

FairlyFriendly

Banned
-
https://scontent-lht6-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/21641054_463703504013015_6984055521921058353_o.jpg?oh=38abfb9495d5f81489b271d8a88b60cb&oe=5B1F2034

Fuck off IT

There's nothing wrong with wanting a virgin, it's been common human practice in almost every society throughout history. I will never apologize for demanding that a girl reach the pinnacle of physical and romantic joy with me, and not other people beforehand. Science and statistics have PROVEN that such things devalue marriage.

Female and at least slightly attractive is all I require now.

>When they can't refute our arguments so they go ahead and make up some made up shit about us pretending they destroyed us.

Just lol at them! I'd fuck literally any Femoid. My only standard is be healthy and it doesn't apply to the majority of Femoids.

I want a virgin as my wife, but I will not go further than that.

Jockcel said:
I want a virgin as my wife, but I will not go further than that.

This. I don't demand that she be my slave at all, and that's not at all what I want. I just want a girl who will actually love me and not have memories and longings of other guys. I will be her ONE and ONLY, not the next in line. I will be her FIRST with her emotional and sexual experiences.

It's really not a ridiculous request at all. People just think it is because of what has become socially acceptable.

lol all IT does is just strawman and then claim righteousness because they can bully virgins