Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Thoughts ?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

I know it's kind of repost but just wanted to point out the comment

@NeetSupremacist thanks for posting video

What do you think about this ??

Replica thread ayyy
But still I disagree, whites are probably the most disadvantaged in the market today tbh ded srs

Tall, white, has hair, not hideous. Volcel. (srs)

literally chad compared to a skinnyfat manlet curry like me

He's moderately handsomeish and he has money by SEA standards, of course he got laid. I'm assuming he's not an autist like many of us so there you go, he got laid.

He is enjoying his "ascension" when we all know he is a betabuxx to a third world whore

He's moderately handsomeish and he has money by SEA standards, of course he got laid. I'm assuming he's not an autist like many of us so there you go, he got laid.
I think same. also funny how he call himself "incel" lol

He is a mentalcel.

1. Mentions facial tics in high school which is indicative of Tourettes syndrome.
  2. His recollections are very autistic. The "1% hug" is definitely something a spectrumite would say.

This is how hapas are created. A first world mentally ill, white person meets a second world oriental. I hope this lifestyle will make him feel like a human.

He is a mentalcel.

1. Mentions facial tics in high school which is indicative of Tourettes syndrome.
  2. His recollections are very autistic. The "1% hug" is definitely something a spectrumite would say.
This is how hapas are created. A first world mentally ill, white person meets a second world oriental. I hope this lifestyle will make him feel like a human.
I hope he dies in pain

He is a mentalcel.

High IQ post ngl.

he has the typical face of a sex haver, I don't believe that this guy is virgin. If that's the case , things are really fucked up.

fucking piece of shit Jbw mother fucker spreading degeneracy on global level literally travelling to another country , polluting women over there for his personal pleasure taking their virginity , making them dirty sluts and increasing sexual market place there even making it worse for thai incel brothers :feelsbadman: I declare jihad to all infidel jbw maxxers fuck all of you I hope you all get stabbed to death by some angry thai incel brother or get shot in the streets of southeast asia

he has the typical face of a sex haver, I don't believe that this guy is virgin. If that's the case , things are really fucked up.
He describes himself as shy and introspective. I guess he is the type of person that easily spergs out with foids from his own culture. Such men will have much more success when there is a language and cultural barrier. And he can endlessly meet different noodlewhores that won´t mind his autistic eccentricities.

He describes himself as shy and introspective. I guess he is the type of person that easily spergs out with foids from his own culture. Such men will have much more success when there is a language and cultural barrier. And he can endlessly meet different noodlewhores that won´t mind his autistic eccentricities.
Ok. Good advice with that of cultural barriers, there's hope after all I guess...

He's not a fucking incel what the fuck are you guys actually fucking retarded. If you mog this guy you need to get the fuck out right now.

He mogs me into oblivion.

If this guy is an incel then send a shooting commando for me

Look's like an incel. Speak's like a incel. Conclusion = Incel