Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Thousands of dads are left in shock as DIY paternity tests soar

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...CZ8VdcIhO7wJTNhy4AnZ7hfKog6WV35uLvc56CS_qnoRs

Sales of ‘secret’ paternity tests are surging, according to suppliers of DIY home kits.

The DNA tests, which can be carried out with simple cheek swabs, are leading to growing numbers of men discovering they are not the biological father of children they had been led to believe were theirs.

AlphaBiolabs, the leading British home test supplier, says up to 30,000 paternity tests are being performed in this country every year – and that the figures are rising by ten per cent per year.

‘Of these, around 20 per cent of men will learn they are not the father of the child they are testing,’ says the company’s director, David Thomas. He added that in some regions the figure is higher, including the North East, where it is 30 per cent.

The explosion in demand for the tests has been fuelled by the ease with which definitive DNA paternity results can now be obtained. For about £99, testing kits which promise 100 per cent accurate next-day results can be bought online.

Instead of requiring the physical presence at a clinic of both parties being tested, they involve only swabs taken from the inside cheeks of father and child, which are then packaged up and posted to the company.

As long as the man is named on the child’s birth certificate, or has parental responsibility, no permission is required from either the mother or child, meaning the tests can be carried out in total secrecy.

Some websites suggest DNA can be taken from children while they are asleep, to avoid awkward questions, particularly if the children are older.

In some US states, concern over this has led to a recent ban on DIY home DNA testing, with all tests now having to be ordered by a doctor or court official and conducted under their supervision. In Britain, there is no such legislation currently being considered.

Experts warn that the shock of learning a child is not biologically theirs can lead to severe emotional distress for some men, for which they may not be prepared.

Last week, The Mail on Sunday revealed the case of Moneysupermarket.com co-founder Richard Mason, who discovered the three sons he had raised as his own with his ex-wife Kate were not biologically his.

Mr Mason’s devastating realisation was the result of his being diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, which led doctors to inform him he had been infertile since birth.

After the diagnosis, he confronted his ex-wife and uncovered the truth that his sons had been conceived by another man with whom she had conducted a four-year affair.

The rising numbers of men turning to paternity testing suggests there are many who feel they may have been duped by women.

Mr Thomas said: ‘Sometimes men will be delighted to learn they aren’t the father – usually when a woman with whom they have been having a casual relationship tells him he has fathered a baby and he can prove otherwise. In other cases it’s the mother who’s ordered the test to “shut the father up”.’

Some numbers and stats????

I guess 50-60% of "fathers" in the west will learn that their "children" is not theirs.

In many European countries, it is illegal to get a paternity test to avoid masses of men finding out they're raising another man's kids. It's also illegal to go abroad and do it, that's how badly these cucked nations are trying to stop men from finding out the truth. And if your name is on the birth certificate, you must pay child support. It's that easy. Whatever name the woman writes on the birth certificate, that man is then legally responsible for that child. Imagine.

In many European countries, it is illegal to get a paternity test to avoid masses of men finding out they're raising another man's kids. It's also illegal to go abroad and do it, that's how badly these cucked nations are trying to stop men from finding out the truth. And if your name is on the birth certificate, you must pay child support. It's that easy. Whatever name the woman writes on the birth certificate, that man is then legally responsible for that child. Imagine.

State enforced cuckery, what else do you need?

This is LIFEFUEL

Its fucked up that this is illegal in some places and banned in others. Every man should have the right to know if his kids are biologically his.

Just in time for fathers' day.
If I was the father, I would say:
You let me test the child, If not, I am walking out that door and you can't stop me.
If you won't let me test the child you have something to hide.
I will NOT pay child support for someone else's kid.
I will quit my job so you can't get money from me.
I repeat you CANNOT make me pay for someone else's kid.
I will go to jail before paying.

Last edited:
If you can prove that the child is another mans, even pointing him out specifically, you cant rid yourself of your fake parental responsibilities? Clown world it is indeed.

You do know what would happen to these women under Moslem Law.

It's good that men are finding out also women who cuckold their husbands deserve to be put to death.

I wouldn’t be surprised if im not related to my dad tbh, if he found out it was true, it would crush him mentally though.

Lmao this is giga life fuel. This is the best way to spread the blackpill and make men dislike women

In many European countries, it is illegal to get a paternity test to avoid masses of men finding out they're raising another man's kids.
Jfl at eurocucks tbh

I am not shocked by this information.

Justputfoidsincagestheory

Of course the USA has to add some kind of litigation to something that should be a man's right to know if he feels like his trust was breached. Unreal.

If you need a paternity test to confirm women are whores, you're fuckin DUMB.

I don't even understand why there is litigation against a man testing his own kids. The state is literally pick pocketing men for whores benefits. The state is a whore monger. There is no reason for this it just protects whores feefees and rewards them for adultery.

Lifefuel honestly, cucks are worthless

At least none of us will ever have to worry about this because we aren’t ever having sex.

In some US states, concern over this has led to a recent ban on DIY home DNA testing
Degenerate whores are trying to hide their wrong doings.
This is exactly why women's rights was a mistake

How can a man spend YEARS living with and raising a child that is not his and not even notice it? That's what i don't get. I could tell if a child is mine or not purely from the way he looks, behaves, acts, facial expressions, etc. The child usually has at least one obvious feature that shows it belongs to you. Plus surely the guys family or mother or friends would pull him aside and say "He looks a lot like his mom but nothing like you are you sure it's yours?". How could you go years and years and not notice a kid is not yours?

good, let it all burn. accelerate it.

In other cases it’s the mother who’s ordered the test to “shut the father up”.
de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg

lol wtf 20 percent of dads aren’t the dad? so 1 in 5? wtf

And this is what some here call "ascension" :feelshaha:

How can a man spend YEARS living with and raising a child that is not his and not even notice it? That's what i don't get. I could tell if a child is mine or not purely from the way he looks, behaves, acts, facial expressions, etc. The child usually has at least one obvious feature that shows it belongs to you. Plus surely the guys family or mother or friends would pull him aside and say "He looks a lot like his mom but nothing like you are you sure it's yours?". How could you go years and years and not notice a kid is not yours?
If your wife is of the same race as you and generally has similar face features, the child will look like you anyway, regardless of if it's really yours or not. And sometimes children get features that neither parents have (like red hair when both parents are brown-haired) so it's hard to really pinpoint when different facial features are a sign that they're not yours or if they're just a genetic 'suprise'.

As for the family thing, sometimes people know but don't tell, because they think it's best kept quiet as to not "ruin" the marriage. Of course, this is retarded because marriages where the woman cheats never end well, the story of that Mason guy in the article is just one example. If a woman cheats on her husband, that means she has zero respect towards him and only regards him as a means to get money.

We're living in absolute clown world.

Lmao this is what have to look forward too, a cheating whore of a wife and a bastard son.

Don’t even get me started on daughter who will milk all your money and grow to be whore who would have fuck count of 100 before hitting 20.

Enjoy being fathers normies :)
Enjoy raising chads kids